€185,000 (US$201,742) tax included
|Offered By||Grabau International|1979 Nautor Swan 57
Iconic S&S Swan 57. A true ocean greyhound with capabilities far beyond most modern yachts. Benefitting from a cosmetic refit in 2021/22.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Arguably one of the most iconic and instantly recognisable yachts of all time, the evergreen classic Swan 57, designed by S&S as one of their final Swan designs and built as only Nautor in Finland can, TENAREZE offers sparkling sailing together with build quality that is never to be repeated. Perfect for serious cruising, these yachts also shine in the Regatta circuit and are rare to the brokerage market. TENAREZE was launched in May 1979. She is hull number 12 of the series which began in 1977 and ended in 1984 with 49 hulls launched. She is fitted with a sloop rig and fixed fin keel.
Sold to her current owner in 2020, TENAREZE has undergone a cosmetic refit that includes:-
- Overhauled interior joinery with forward guest cabins and heads refinished in American classical white
- New upholstery throughout
- New headlinings
- New deckhead hatches and glazing
- New exterior canvas (sprayhood, bimini, stackpack, cockpit cushions etc)
- Overhauled rig with replacement of V3 rods
- Servicing of hydraulics for vang and backstay
- New Raymarine plotter
- New dorades
- Awlgrip antifoul and new shaft anodes
TENAREZE is now offered for sale as her owner has purchased another Swan.
Lying Lelystad, Netherlands
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Jascha Bach
Tel: +31 641 486879 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
- GRP laminate hull construction
- The hull is built of single skin construction. A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties.
- Awlgrip white painted topsides
- Awlgrip antifouling, primer and new anodes - 2022
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP deck and superstructure construction with closed cell foam core
- Teak decking to side decks, cockpit and coachroof top
Keel & Rudder:
- The fin keel with keel ballast is cast lead alloyed with antimony.
- Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel.
- Rudder - Foam-filled fibre glass constructed with a high tensile tubular stainless steel stock
Engine & gearbox:
- Perkins Sabre 1100 4-cylinder naturally aspirated diesel engine producing 87hp - 2005
- Engine control via single lever control
- Freshwater cooling with heat exchanger and raw water intake and strainer.
- ZF Hurth mechanical reverse gearbox
- Date of last engine service – 2020
Propulsion & Steering:
- Shaft drive with stainless steel shaft driving supported by p-bracket
- MaxProp 3-bladed feathering propeller
- Nautor helm pedestal with cable steering controlled by stainless steel wheel
- 24vDC Bowthruster
- 24v DC service and engine start battery circuits.
- DC & AC panel at navigation area with battery monitor system.
- 220vAC supplied by shore-power or inverter
- Heart Interface Link 2000 remote control
- 12vDC engine start battery
- 24vDC service battery bank
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 24/40-3 40-amp 24vDC battery charger
- Mastervolt inverter/charger with remote control
- 12vDC engine mounted alternator for the engine start batteries
- 24vDC engine mounted alternator for the services batteries
- Wind generator on transom pole
- 110v/220v AC shore-power supply
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Pressurised hot & cold water system using 24v DC pressure pump assisted by pressure accumulator
- Water heated engine driven calorifier with 220v AC immersion element in well-insulated hot water tank.
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies to galley and heads.
- PowerSurvivor 160 reverse osmosis watermaker
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric shower drain pumps
- 570 litres fuel capacity in two stainless steel tanks
- 600 litres fresh water capacity in four stainless steel tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine A50 chart plotter
- Raytheon radar scanner on transom antenna pole
- Raytheon ST6002 autopilot control head
- Raymarine ST60 speed/log/depth/wind displays
- Suunto steering compass
At Chart Table:
- Raymarine S100 remote control for autopilot
- Raymarine E120 radar/chart plotter display =
- Raymarine AIS transponder – 2021
- GP-200 GPS receiver
- B&G Hydra display
- Target Navtex
- Icom IC-M700 HF radio
- Icom IC-M421 VHF radio
- Iridium satellite phone system
- ENO 4-burner stainless steel gimballed gas stove with oven
- Side/top opening refrigerator
- Top loading freezer
- 2x Stainless steel sinks with hot & cold water supply.
- Manual water supplies
- Electric heads to aft heads
- Manual marine heads to forward heads
- Hot & cold pressurised showers
Summary of Accommodation:
- 10 berths in 4 cabins plus saloon.
- 2 heads compartments.
- Burma teak interior joinery made up of faced marine plywood with solid teak where appropriate
- Forward guest cabins and heads refinished in white American style - 2022
- Teak battening to exposed hull sides.
- Teak soleboards
- White vinyl headlinings with teak trim - 2022
- Upholstery in saloon and accommodation cabin replaced – 2021
- Forepeak upholstery replaced - 2022
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- V-berth with fold-up pipecots and storage bins beneath. Access to deck through deckhead hatch. Teak slats on floor.
- Heads aft of forward cabin to starboard. Stowage lockers to port.
Forward Starboard Cabin
- 2x single bunk beds
- 3x lockers forward plus further lockers and drawers aft
Port Forward Cabin
- Walkthrough cabin to forepeak
- 2x single bunk beds
- Lockers and drawers forward
- 4x lockers outboard
- U-shaped settee to starboard surrounding large dining table
- Straight settee to port
- Pilot berth outboard of port settee with stowage beneath
- Drinks locker forward to port
- Further lockers and bookcases
- Aft of saloon to port
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- Gimballed stove
- Fridge and freezer
- Lockers and drawers
- Aft of saloon to starboard
- Forward facing chart table with seat
- Drawers and lockers
- The aft cabin/master aft stateroom has a wide singleberth to port and a single berth to starboard.
- Infill to create large double.
- 2x hanging lockers
- Lockers and drawers.
- Electric marine heads.
- Wash basin and a shower pan with teak grating.
- Keel stepped Nautor aluminium anodised mast
- Masthead rig with 2-sets of inline spreaders
- Stainless steel rod capshrouds and wire remaining rigging – V3 rods replaced 2021/2
- Navtec hydraulic adjuster for backstay and vang – serviced 201/2
- Aluminium rigging screw protectors
- Fredriksen battencar system for mainsail
- Furlex 400S manual genoa furler
- Removable inner forestay for staysail with highfield lever
- Genoa and staysail tracks
- Spinnaker track on mast with 2x bayonet fittings
- Spinnaker pole
- Mast sheaves replaced 2021/2
- Dyneema halyards – 2021/2
- I = 21.95m, J = 7.16m, P = 19.77m, E = 5.79m
- 4x Lewmar 65ST 2-speed self-tailing primary and secondary winches with coffee grinder
- 2x Lewmar 44ST 2-speed self-tailing checkstay winches
- 2x Harken 53ST 2-speed self-tailing main traveller winches
- 2x Lewmar 55ST 2-speed self-tailing halyard winches on coachroof
- 2x Lewmar 48ST 3-speed halyard winches on coachroof
- 2x Lewmar 44ST 2-speed self-tailing control line winches
- 1x Lewmar 48ST 2-speed self-tailing halyard winch in mast
- 1x Lewmar 16 outhaul winch on boom
- Dacron fully battened mainsail
- Dacron furling genoa
- Dacron battened hank-on staysail
- Stainless steel pushpit, pulpit and guardrail stanchions with side exits.
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Dorade vents (replaced 2022) with stainless steel dorade pulpits
- Deckhead hatches replaced - 2022
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Lofrans Falcon 24v 1500w electric anchor windlass
- 35kgs CQR anchor with chain
- Mooring warps and fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Lazybag – 2022
- Deck covers - 2021
- Sprayhood - 2021
- Bimini – 2021
- Cockpit cushions - 2022
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Grabau International (Benelux) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Benelux) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.
|Shore Power Inlet||✓|
|Wind Speed and Direction||✓|
|Electric Bilge Pump||✓|
|Manual Bilge Pump||✓|
|Fresh Water Maker||✓|
|Fully Battened Mainsail||✓|
|Engine Make||Perkins Sabre|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Length at Waterline||45.8ft|
|Fresh Water Tank||158.5 gal ()|
|Fuel Tank||150.58 gal ()|
1992 Southern Wind 72
2007 Sly 47
Adriatic Sea, Italy
2017 Solaris 68 RS
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
2000 CNB 70