This comfortable cruiser is waiting for a family!
Designed by Stan Huntingford and built by Canadian builder Cooper Yachts, the Maple Leaf 54‘ is a hand laid FRP cutter-rigged pilot house sloop. The modified fin keel with bulb ballast and skeg-hung rudder pairs nicely to make for a comfortable sail that handles well. The center cockpit with lower helm pilot house provides safe and comfortable options to stay dry or shaded from the elements. Then there’s all the space that this boat offers... It might be an understatement to simply say the boat is spacious, sporting an aft Master Cabin, a guest Stateroom, and a Crew Cabin. The Salon will also easily accommodate a party of up to 6-10 people.
Some Highlights include:
- Ford Lehman 120 6 cyl Diesel engine – Top-end rebuild 2017.
- Generator- Kubota DC with 175 amp ‘Ample alternator’ - Rebuilt 2019.
- Webasto forced air Diesel Heater.
- Water maker/Desalinator – CruiseRO 30 gallons/hour purchased new in 2017.
- Bow Thruster with controls at the helm.
- Furling systems for all sails: The Genoa and Staysail on roller furlers & Mainsail is a Quantum sail on easy-furl by Forespar roller furling system.
- (3) 325 watt Canadian Solar solar panels for energy independence.
- Maxwell HWC15 electric Windlass -purchased new in 2017, with center cockpit controls.
- 40KG Rocha & 400’ of 3/8 inch chain - more than enough to give peace of mind on the hook.
- SSB, RADAR, and an Iridium Go!
This Cooper Yachts Maple Leaf 54’ is in great condition for her experience. The boat lived most of it’s life in the Pacific North West, and only recently cruised south with the current owners (the last 4 years). They are the 3rd owners of this vessel, and it has brought their family of five unforgettable memories on the water. Now it awaits a new adventure with new owners in the perfect location, Mexico!
Why is Mexico a great location?
- The current cruising permit allows for the next owners to cruise until 2027, and then the permit can be renewed for another 10 years if desired.
- Easy access from Arizona, USA. If you happen to reside in the US, you can drive down your life and load it into your new boat!
- East / West / North / South - This location gives you so many options for setting sail on new adventures!
- A more cost-effective location to do any repairs or customization to the boat before setting off on an adventure.
Please contact Teare for more details and pictures. The current owners love their boat and aren’t necessarily in a rush to sell, but they are considering offers, so don’t be shy if you’re interested!
Teare “Tahiti” Mariteragi-Nofziger
Yachts Sales - Sunshine Cruising Yachts
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp / phone # +18083834558 OR +68987303563