1 of 43
Bluenose Yacht Sales & Quality Brokerage - Bluenose Yacht Sales- Newport
New to the market is this beautifully restored classic Morgan 382 "LIME'N." This Morgan has been upgraded and serviced by a very accomplished marine industry professional and it shows.
We often use terms like "turnkey" and "meticulously maintained," and in the case of this boat both are completely applicable. With her Sea Shell Green hull, classic lines, and overall excellent condition, "LIME'N" is a head-turner at both the slip or the mooring.
Previous starboard side pilot berth converted to lockers with teak doors that match the lockers on the port side.
V-berth forward, double berth aft to port.
Teak and holly sole throughout in outstanding condition. Teak floor gratings in head and shower, shower is enclosed.
1. Doyle main and 135 Genoa, 2011, in good shape. Main has two full battens and two half-battens.
2. Sobstad 100 jib
3. Johnson asymmetrical downwind sail
4. Harken roller furler along with new forestay and backstay installed 2013
5. 2-speed winches on mast.
6. Anchor wash down pump with hose in chain locker
7. 35 lb. Delta anchor w/ 230' of 5/16" high tensile chain on new Lewmar electric windlass with handheld control at bow
8. Tides marine track with roller slides make hoisting and lowering the main very easy
9. Differing from the original design, the mainsheet traveler was moved from the cockpit to the cabin top to provide more room in the cockpit
Frigoboat refrigerator installed, cooling separate freezer box, both with LED thermostats monitoring readouts with pushbutton controls. This freezer will make ice.
2 electric bilge pumps plus one manual
Force 10 three-burner galley stove and oven
Jabsco electric toilet with manual pump backup
Electric shower sump
Two fans in forward cabin, one at nav station, one in salon (DC)
All plumbing hoses replaced 2011
Hot water heater
Hull and decks completely refinished in Awlgrip in 2011, color is "Sea Shell Green."
Bottom stripped and barrier coated in 2011, last bottom paint 5/21
Enlarged rudder for beter handling and steering, the same Modification Morgan did in later models
Folding dodger and Bimini in beige Sunbrella
New opening deck hatches (v-berth, head, salon) in 2012