1973 Wauquiez Centurion 32 Cutter Sloop32ft
Price Drop: US$4,500 (Jun 15)
Centurion 32 Cutter Sloop
1973 Wauquiez Centurion 32 Cutter Sloop
This 1973 Wauquiez Centurion 32' is located here in Mystic, CT... This well built vessel is extremely strong and seaworthy as well as appealing to the eye with her classic lines. She has solid fiberglass lay-up hull and deck. Older vessel needing some cosmetic work. Excellent over-nighter / day-sailor. Easily shown by appointment.
John MacPherson CPYB
Full nav station to port with quarter berth behind; galley to starboard. Salon berth on port; settee table with seating to starboard. Hanging lockers forward to port; head to starboard. Forepeak with two berths forward. Chain locker sealed from interior. Storage under all berths and on upper starboard behind settee area. Engine accessible under companionway. Deep cockpit lazarette lockers on both sides.
Additional Equipment / Information
- Tiller steering with Aires self steering
- Porta Potty
- Propane two burner stove (Needs new propane regulator and tank - currently disconnected and inoperable)
- Universal M25XP fresh water cooled diesel rebuilt in 2007. New shaft and prop at that time. All cockpit drain and engine hoses / fuel lines replaced 2007.
- VHF radio
- Three Compasses
- Depth unit
- Tiller autopilot & Aires Windvane
- (1) Deep Cycle Marine Battery
- (1) starting battery
- Selector switch
- Circuit breakers
- Shore power
- One mainsail with (3) reef points; one Yankee-cut overlapping jib; one deck sweeper overlapping jib; one heavy hanked-on staysail; one tri-radial spinnaker with dousing sock. All sails have good shape. Age of all unknown.
- Sail Cover
- Schaefer roller furling system
- Spinnaker gear
- Aluminum spinnaker pole
- Boom vang
- Internal halyards
- Danforth H20 anchor with 30' chain & 250' rode
- (2) electric bilge pump
- (1) manual bilge pump
- (4) fenders
- (4) docklines
- (2) Fire Ext.
- (4) life preservers
- Horseshoe ring
- Emergency tiller
- Stereo system
- Fairclough custom winter cover with frame
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
M25XP Fresh Water Cooled
Fresh Water Tank
10 gal ()