1 of 25
HarborView Yacht Sales, LLC
The vessel was commisiond in 1945 by the Peterson family of Peterson Marine Works in Strugeon Bay WI, noted for building US Naval vessels of that era. Her construction is a steel keel with a wooden hull which is a well established method used by many designed of that era. She has proven herself with several circumnavigtions in her life time. The boat has been professionally maintained over her lifetime. An extensive restoration in 2018 was commissioned and included new steel plating to the keel and new bottom planking on both port and starboard hull side just above the keel. She is ready to sail.
The pilothouse is located about mid ships. The main cabin is entered through the pilothouse. Their are three berths in the main salon, two to starboard and one to port. Their is a also a single settee aft of the port bunk. The folksal has 4 single berths with sail storage forward of the berths. Their is a berth aft and to port of the settee with a seperate head. The galley is to starboard and aft of the berths. Forward of the galley is a seperate head with shower.