73' Sabre Craft Passenger Fast Ferry
Seller is motivated and looking to move her quickly. He rigged this boat for his personal business and now his health reasons force the sale.
This 1999 / 2018 Sabre 73' Catamaran just completed an entire refit of all her systems, MTU main engines, 2 generators, life rafts, etc. WARRANTY INCLUDED and starts when you buy it!
She has been overbuilt in all areas, and is ready for service for 149 passengers.
There is a USCG exemption for commercial use for a foreign builder valid now for the US Virgin Islands.
Highlights of the refit include, but are not limited to:
1. Bottom soda blasted and repaired, zinc oxide coated, 3 coats of barrier paint, 2 coats of bottom paint
2. Entire exterior and decks sanded and painted with two coats of epoxy
3. New remanufactured MTU16V2000 Engines and brand new ZF gears with new risers and exhaust system. Warranty included!
4. Three new electronic engine controls
5. Two new engine monitoring screens
6. Two starters on each motor
7. New battery chargers
8. New oil exchange system
9. 10 new AGM Batteries
10. New John Deer 40 kw Generator and exhaust system and also a backup generator
11. New through hull fittings
12. Eight new bilge pumps plus crash pumps in all compartments
13. All new electrical system and wiring boat was completely rewired
14. All new ceilings upper and lower decks
15. All new LED lighting through entire vessel 110 and 24V emergency
16. All new Garmin electronics including auto pilot
17. Two new VHF radios/hailer and remote mics
18. Two new helm chairs
19. All new A/C throughout
20. New engine extractors
21. New generator blower
22. All new seat covers
23. All windows replaced (15)
24. New head and holding tank with overboard discharge
25. New triple air horns and compressor
26. New steering system
27. New shafts w/dripples
28. New props
29. New shaft and cutlass bearings
30. Three new 50-person Viking life rafts
31. New fire extinguishers
32. Life jackets with lights and whistles
33. New 250lb per day ice maker
34. New drink cooler
35. All new engine and generator hatches
36. All new sound system, Cameras and 3 new TVs
37. All bilges and compartments steam cleaned and degreased
38. The engine, gears and running gear where calculated by Ocean Five marine architect’s and vessel is set up to cruise at 28+ knots or sip fuel at 10 knots and save money.