54' Bracewell 540 Pacesetter
***CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO TOUR***
"Stardust" is a Stunning Custom Pilothouse Yacht. Her Cab-Forward Design provides exceptional visibility and the most living space of any Yacht in it's Class.
She was Built in Victoria BC, for Professional Hockey Player, Brian Ogilvie. Her fit and finish and functional features are unmatched. She has been impeccably maintained by her second owners who have owned her for the past 10 years. They have taken her around Vancouver Island and spend time in Barkley Sound every summer.
Notable Features that set Stardust apart:
- Walk-in Engine Room Access with 6' standing headroom inside
- Large, cozy Salon with electric fireplace and flat screen TV
- Oversized Luxurious Pilothouse with exceptional visibility and spacious Companion Seating
- Bow Thruster, Flow Scan Fuel Flow Meters, Oversized HD Screen with Rose Point Costal Explorer Navigation
- Full-Sized Stainless Fridge/Freezer and Grohe Fixtures throughout the boat
- FCI Water Maker
- Full-Beam Master Stateroom with a huge amount of storage and Cedar-lined Hanging Lockers
- Full-sized Washer and Dryer and Central Vacuum throughout
- Large VIP stateroom with walk-around Queen Bed and ample storage
- Fully Enclosed Flybridge with Canvas and Makrolon AR2 windows
- Hydraulic Tender Garage and new (in 2016) 30hp E Tec on 13' Zodiac Tender
- TONS of storage space throughout
If you desire all of the space and comforts of home on your Yacht and are searching for a high-end 52-58' Ocean Alexander, Hampton, Westbay Sonship or similar Pilothouse Yacht, you must take a look at this beautiful Bracewell 540.
Contact Matt v for showings by appointment 7 days a week