Mikhail Zhitnikov Yachts
Our company has been officially working at yachts market since 1999. All our key employees have more than 20-year experience in yachting. We were among the first who started this business in Russia, and nowadays we have a reputation of the most reliable and professional yachting company. 90% of our new customers are coming to us again.
You could find more at our web-site.
The primary goal of our company is developing yachting and yacht market in Russia and providing high-quality and professional services to our clients.
Sell your boat
If you are strong motivated for selling your boat. Please contact us as soon as possible. We have a huge clients database, very good advert and many requests from Russian and ex-USSR boat buyers. So we are closing sale contracts very fast.
116' Pershing 115
Best priced Pershing 115!
Perfect condition, well maintained and super smartly upgraded yacht with very short motor hours. In June 2011 finished extensive refit. Made a lot of improvements. Fastest 50 knots yacht with really stylish interior, you should see it!
Very modern "digital home" controls are installed onboard. You could manage everything from your iPad/iPhone. Special musical equipment installed onboard - proffesional DJ's pult, disco lights. Very nice customized carpentry solutions for office and salon.
Short list of last refit:
- Hull repainted to original color of DuPont McClaren Silver
- Jets overhauled and serviced
- Main engines and bow thruster serviced
- Sliding system for lounge furniture and dining table installed providing more room in salon
- Salon ceiling raised
- Entire AV system upgraded
- New skylight added in owner's study
- Study now doubles as a spare cabin with en-suite bathroom and pullout bed
- Floor of owner's cabin replaced
- New Turkish steam bath added to owner's bathroom
- New cabinetry installed in guest hallway and lighting upgraded to LED lights
- Anchor pocket covers replaced with stainless steel
- Hull protection plate enlarged
- Exterior stainless railings were installed for commercial compliance
- Teak replaced on stairs and swim platform
- Bimini carbon fiber poles were installed on flybridge to provide extra shade
- Hydraulic system serviced including passerelle, side boarding ladder, swim ladder and foredeck bimini
- New 360 degree camera was installed on mast with full integration to the ships monitoring system
- Additional fire and gas sensors installed
Generator 1 hours: 4880
Generator 2 hours: 4984