Buyer's Agent Service
While MOUNT SEYMOUR YACHT SALES see our core business as selling boats for our listing clients, a very important aspect of our brokerage is acting as a "buyer's agent" representing you, the buyer, for boats listed with other brokerage firms. As the seller pays the sales commission, this service is available to you AT NO COST. We help you:
• Establish a realistic budget explaining all the “other costs” involved when purchasing a vessel,
• Identify your needs and desires in a vessel and help find the right vessel to suit all your needs,
• Evaluate various boat designs and models from our knowledge base which enables a qualified decision to be made,
• Create a comprehensive timeline for the purchase,
• Assist is the negotiation, bills of sale, lien search, disbursement of the funds, Canadian Custom Clearance and Yacht delivery if required,
By maintaining a focus, the buyer's time is used extremely efficiently in what otherwise would be an exhausting search. Once found, we provide excellent guidance in the evaluation of its condition through communication directly with the listing broker and at survey.
From there, the evaluation of findings is a critical step in ensuring that the boat selected will meet the buyer's standards and expectations. Any further price negotiation, recommendations or guidance will be handled professionally and expediently.
Additionally, finalizing paper work will be assisted and reviewed from the buyer's perspective to ensure that your best interests are being completely served. Finally, we can assist with the delivery of your new vessel to her home port.
Remember, this is a FREE service to buyers.
Give us a call to start the process and see how uncomplicated buying a yacht can be!
1666 Duranleau Street|
Vancouver, BC V6H 3S4, Canada
Fax (604) 685-3944