Welcome to Midcoast Yacht & Ship Brokerage
Capt. Hal Oakes and Associates
Office 207-691-8601 Cell
Downeast Yachts – Lobster Boats
– Sailing & Motor Yachts – Commercial Vessels
Midcoast Yacht & Ship Brokerage –
Downeast Yachts & Lobster Boats – a knowledgeable Full
Service Yacht Brokerage.
Allow us to put our qualified
experience to work for you. We look forward to representing your best
Midcoast Yacht & Ship Brokerage
Capt. Hal Oakes, President
Susan Oakes, Vice President
St. George, Maine USA
38' HOLLAND LOBSTER YACHT
40' RP LOBSTER BOAT
42' Classic Sloop
40' Hercules Patrol Boat
Full Steam in the Detroit River
65' US Army T-Boat
95' Harbor Tug
Key Words used to find Downeast and Lobster Boats
downeast lobster boat boats builders aj albin alden atlantic atlas acadia bhm, back cove, blue seas, cw hood, calvin beal, crowley beal, H&H, willis beal, wayne beal, spencer lincoln, bhm, bruno stillman, cape dory, dyer, duffy, eastern, ellis, fortier, flowers, flye point, general marine,
harris, henriques, hinckley, holland, hunt, island packet, jc, kass, judge, lash brothers, legacy, little harbor, lowell brothers, lyman morse, luhrs, royal lowell, carroll lowell, libby, mdi, mjm, mainship, mitchell cove, muscle ridge, nauset, northern bay, jarvis newman, oem, otis, padebco, parker, pettegrow, pilots point, portsmouth, RP, repco, robinhood, sabre, seaway, seaworthy, sisu, south shore, terry jason, t jason, wasque, webbers cove, wesmac, wilbur, john williams, vicem, young brothers, dixon, rosborough, wedgeport, magna, atkinson, novi, robert rich
38' Holland Downeast Lobster Yacht
2002 Built 38' Glenn Holland downeast diesel cruiser. Boat was custom built to cruise, dive and fish.
Cruise speed 17 knots, max 23 knots
High quality built by very reputable finisher with composite (corecell) construction. Layout is simple and very functional. Fully enclosed wheelhouse ( 6'5" headroom) with sliding Diamond SeaGlaze entry door. V- berth forward, large head with shower, large galley with microwave and AC/DC refrigerator. Large salon with port and starboard bench seating.
-450 HP Caterpillar 6 cylinder diesel. Runs excellent, excellent maintenance, low hours (1650)
-Twin Disc MG5075 reduction gear 2.05:1 ratio
-Evolution drive system. This is a high quality driveline enhancement with many benefits, including vibration reduction.
- 2" stainless shaft
- 4 blade bronze wheel
- High Quality Diamond SeaGlaze windows with one opening windshield and one port side opening.
- Diamond Seaglaze sliding rear entry door ( into salon) and also sliding starboard side door at helm
- Dual ram class II hydraulic power steering
-stainless steel rudder
- (2) 150 gallon alum fuel tanks featuring aft located bottom draw offs for nearly 100% usable tank capacity.
-Racor 900 Fuel / water separator
- (2) 100 gallon poly water tanks for total of 200 gallons
- engine oil / gear oil hand drain pump plumbed
- 6 gallon stainless steel water heater with engine re circulation to allow hot water underway
-Espar diesel fired cabin heater with ducting throughout cabin
- ALL LED power conserving lighting with exception of deck flood lights.
- 3000 watt Xantrex SW inverter can operate sensitive electronics
- Tuna / dive door in transom for boarding tuna fish or swimming / diving. A custom welded aluminum heavy duty dive boarding ladder attaches easily and securely, but also easily removed when not in use.
- large custom aluminum mast with boom for loading tender, cargo, dive gear, etc. This is a substantial mast with boom that is attached at main deck and continues up through roof and is supported with fore / aft and transverse stays. All electronic antennas, lights, etc are centrally mounted to this mast. It is removable if so desired but can be very useful in certain applications.
- New CAT intercooler / 7 new DEKA AGM group 31 batteries / new ( not rebuilt) raw water pump / heat exchanger cleaned and pressure tested.
Less than 100 hours on her in past 3 seasons.
Owner very firm on price