Welcome to Waypoint Marine Group
Waypoint Marine Group offers comprehensive sales and service for a wide variety of pre-owned vessels as well as New Inflatables from top quality manufacturers, which include AB, Walker Bay, Highfield and ZAR. We are your local authorized sales and service providers for Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Tohatsu Outboards.
Purchasing a boat is an exciting experience! Whether you're looking for quality pre-owned or new, the staff at Waypoint have the technical expertise and the local knowledge needed to answer all of your questions accurately and thoroughly. Helping you through the necessary research process and getting you into a boat that is suitable for your intended use is what we are all about. With over 100 years of combined service experience in the marine industry, we will be able to answer your questions before, during and after your purchase for years to come.
Representing proven and respected brands is no accident at Waypoint. We have done a lot of research on our own and have carefully chosen the manufacturers that we are proud to represent. We know that we are providing our customers with quality built boats and Outboards!
Our dealership, service center, marina and dry storage facilities are dedicated to providing the highest level of professional sales and service.
The boating lifestyle will bring you closer to your family, friends, and colleagues. Waypoint will help you make the best choice so that you can enjoy your time on the water as much as we do!
Thank you for visiting our YachtWorld.com site. We look forward to hearing back from you or having you visit our dealership!
WAYPOINT MARINE GROUP
AT THE BALLARD LOCKS
5350 30th Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98107
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
28' Sea Sport 2800 Commander
This is a 28' Sea Sport Commander 2800, a sport fishing/cruising vessel built of fiberglass by Sea Sport in Bellingham, Wa. Powered by a single 370 hp Volvo Penta D6-370 KA inboard diesel engine w/ only 733 hrs. Two helm stations, each w/ electronic engine controls. 20hp Yamaha Kicker with lowering bracket. Recent outdrive leg replacement with upgraded unit that has only a few trips on it.
Specifically designed for the waters of the Pacific Northwest, the Sea Sport line has earned a reputation for being seaworthy, rugged, and quick. In addition to being a great platform for fishing and crabbing as a charter boat. This boat also has a roomy interior layout that can make it serve as a comfortable cruiser for an extended getaway. The boat features two double-berth cabins, a dinette that converts to forward facing seating as well as a double berth, enclosed private head, and a full galley. This boat has been well-maintained, and is loaded w/ quality electronics.
- Heavy Duty Hydraulic PTO pot hauler
- Electric Scotty downriggers
- PTO bilge pump in the event of electric bilge pump failure.
- Crab pots with lines, buoys, & bait cans.
- Shore power cable
- 10+ rod holders
- Triple-axle trailer with Electric/Hydraulic Brakes.
- LED docking lights
- Remote spot light
- Roof mounted Life raft
- LED cockpit lamps
- ICOM VHF Marine ICM422
- Fahrenheit DVD/CD/VCD/CDR/CDRW/MP3/AM/FM stereo.
- NSS12 evo2 12-inch multifunction display with built-in GPS, StructureScan® HD imaging, and CHIRP sonar. Easy integration to can share charts, waypoints and more between multiple on-board displays.
- The GPSMAP 5212 features an unprecedented touchscreen interface, along with preloaded maps of the U.S. coast and a whopping 12.1" screen that makes navigation as easy as pointing your finger.
- GPSMAP 3206 at the rear helm has a 6.4-inch color screen chartplotter with bold, sunlight-readable color, high-speed processing and the versatility of a multifunction display.
- The GHC 10control unit with remote controllers for the GHP 10 autopilot system adds a whole new level of versatility to the Garmin marine line. Enjoy the Simple Interface & NMEA Connectivity as the GHC 10 control unit communicates with the autopilot system via a NMEA 2000 bus, so autopilot heading data can easily be shared with other devices.
Waypoint Marine Group
5350 30th Avenue NW|
Seattle, WA 98107, United States
Fax 206 283 5611