|Search Boats For Sale
Horizon Marine Center offers nationwide Yacht
Brokerage services as well as worldwide export sales, transport
assistance, the professional yacht brokers of Horizon Marine Center are
available to answer any questions that you may have about the sale or
purchase of a yacht, our offices are located in 2800 Marina Mile #118 Fort Lauderdale,
Lambert is the employing broker of record at Horizon Marine Center Yacht brokerage.
78' Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht
2015 COMPLETE REFIT
THIS BOAT IS EQUIPPED FOR EXTENDED CRUISING!
THE PERFECT BOAT FOR CHARTERS, LIVE ABOARD OR SHORT HANDED CRUISING!
DON’T LET THE YEAR 1989 FOOL YOU, A MUST SEE BOAT!
EVERYTHING COMPLETELY NEW INSIDE AND OUT!
The best 80’s to 90’s vintage, 70-80’ Hatteras CMY on the market! DITCH’D underwent a COMPLETE refit in early 2015, and by refit we mean EVERYTHING! From the keel to the new hardtop covering the flybridge. The refit included not just the items you see but also new wiring and electrical with panels made by Paneltronics in Miami, Florida, to factory Hatteras specifications. All new plumbing from the water pumps to the Moen faucets as well as the Rariton Elegance heads and blackwater piping.
- The completely redone interior will amaze you as it is nothing like any other Hatteras you have ever seen.
- This Hatteras has a four stateroom layout with three full heads and a laundry area. Completely rebuilt water maker to supply the 90 lb. ice-machine, located under the custom backlit mahogany bar in the flybridge. To support extended cruising, four Sub-Zero freezers for extra provisions and dry storage EVERYWHERE. This boat just completed one year in the Bahamas with the current owners without returning to the states with no problems.
- To ensure extended long-term cruising, a 6.5 KW inverter with 8X200 AMP HR wet cell batteries which will run two of the all brand new Cruise Air A/C units and compressors as well as the new upgraded LED lighting throughout the boat, comfortably all night, without the generator running.
- An additional 100 gallon gas tank has been added to fuel the tender and toys and a 600 gallon fuel tank has been added in the cockpit. To ensure short handed cruising new Glendenning Controls, auxiliary engine room controls, cockpit and bow controls have been installed as well as new hydraulic bow thruster.
- Mechanically, the Detroit Diesel 12V92 main engines were removed and remanufactured by a certified Detroit Diesel Facility to exacting GM factory specs and have run flawlessly now for 550 hours. All auxiliary alternators, starters, exhaust lines and turbos have been replaced with new.
- Two NEW 21KW Onan generators and sound shields with under 700 hours have been installed and also drive the ALL NEW hydraulic bow thrusters via PTO.
- For navigation and vessel monitoring, all fuel tanks, freshwater, blackwater, bilges and main engine data are displayed on the all new Raymarine E125 Touchscreen. Two C140w MFD, 12kw SuperHD radar, 650 AIS, 300 fish finder, auto pilot, KVH SAT TV. Vessel is also wired with additional CAT5 wiring for upgrades and additions.
- Interior amenities include all new 12 speaker Fusion Stereo System with full remote stations, four flat screen televisions with full down enclosed television on the flybridge, eight camera security monitors.
- All new high-gloss custom Mahogany doors and floors and backlit bar on the flybridge.
- Hatteras aluminum window frames have been removed to modern style floated windows and flybridge has new hardtop with fully enclosed windows, LED accent lighting and nameboards.
- Five person Mahogany bar with freezer chest and soda fountain. Lounge area with custom cushions provides additional seating around the bar and entertaining area or for sunbathing. This area comfortably accommodates over 20 guests even in any weather with a fully enclosed bridge.
- Vessel has new Awlgrip Top Side Paint, Sea Hawk bottom paint with fresh zincs on the bottom.
- DITCH’D comes extensively outfitted with all things necessary to get under way except for provisions. This includes complete drawings and manuals from the factory, all receipts from refit, as well as the most recent survey, dated December 2015.
- Davit on boatdeck has completely renewed solenoids, hydraulic pump and controls!
- 8 Camera Security System