Welcome to Florida Coast Marine
FLORIDA COAST MARINE will provide you with the best possible yachting experience. Our knowledge and commitment to excellence ensures our clients receive the highest level of personal service and expertise available. Experienced brokers in both sail and power. Whether, its a long term cruising sailboat for a couple or family or a sportfish, center console or motoryacht, we have the experience to help you find the right boat and the desire to help you realize your dream.
Whether you are selling or purchasing, FLORIDA COAST MARINE has a dedicated team of brokers with the experience help you to find the right boat and guide you through the complex process with ease.
HARBORTOWN MARINA - FORT PIERCE has been our office location for 25 years. We also have brokers in Palm Beach and Green Cove Springs. Our staff of knowledgeable professionals will fulfill your boating needs from listing to closing. Experienced closing agent including Canadian registered vessels.
FLORIDA COAST MARINE is a proud member of the Florida Yacht Broker's Association and adheres to the strict code of ethics endorsed by The Yacht Broker's Association of America and The International Yacht Council. We are committed to selling the highest quality yachts and consistently exceed the expectations of our customers by providing exceptional service.
Please contact us at 772-489-0110, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our office at HARBORTOWN MARINA - FORT PIERCE or through our website FCMYACHTS.COM
58' Tayana 58 Deck Salon
PRICE REDUCTION FOR IMMEDIATE SALE! Proven Cruiser, well equipped to sail away today! Original Owners, never chartered. Very well maintained. Luxurious accommodations.
- The Tayana 58 is known for its sea kindly and performance ability. Nana Maria has safely taken her original owners to multiple Caribbean 1500 and Atlantic Cup Rallys, Windward and Leeward Islands, Bahamas, Florida and Chesapeake Bay
- 3 cabin 2 head layout with centerline master berth
- Upgraded 160 hp Yanmar, 2072 hours
- Lines leading to cockpit for ease of handling
- Electric winches for furling headsail and cutter
- Electric Main furling system with in mast mainsail
- SSB, Radar, GPS, Autopilot, AIS Transceiver
- Tracvision, Sirius ready radio, Iridium Sat phone
- Sugar scoop transom with dive platform and swim ladder
- Glue down teak decks, wide walk around, 3' stanchions
- 9.4kw Northern Lights Lugger Generator 4072 hrs
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System
- Splendide Washer/Dryer combination
- "Nana Maria" has been well maintained by her original owners. She will turn heads at every dock and underway!
- The modern deck salon ports will appeal to all offering great natural light and a spacious interior.
- Luxurious accomodations with abundant provisioning room.
- All lines lead to the cockpit with electric winches and bowthruster for ease of handling.
- You will enjoy the generous fully enclosed center cockpit as well as the roomy aft deck with corner seats and wide walk arounds.
- The sugar scoop transom has deep steps for ease of boarding and a swim platform including SS grab rails.
- Transferable slip at HARBORTOWN MARINA - FORT PIERCE