East Island Yacht Sales was started in 2013 by Jim O'Brien and is based on Long Island, NY. Our speciality is the sale of well maintained, high end vessels from 25’ to 100’.
We handle all aspects of the sale and purchase of pre-owned vessels including negotiations, contracts, surveys, financing, insurance and shipping. Being locally based, Jim can show your boat to any qualified buyers at any time of the year. Our advertising is focused on the internet which gives us exposure to a global audience. We have shipped several vessels out of the country as far away as Europe and Asia.
Jim has worked in the marine industry for over 30 years and holds a 100 ton Captains license. During his years as a captain, He ran several custom yachts, up to 80’, from New England to Florida, the Bahamas, Mexico and beyond.
Before starting East Island Yacht Sales in 2013, Jim spent several years selling for a very large brokerage firm on Cape Cod, again, specializing in high end yachts.
"As your agent, I will provide you with a current market evaluation and create a detailed listing which will be published on the internet and circulated to our network of dealers and brokers throughout the U.S.
I will also find you your next boat to suit your needs, through internet searches and networking with dealers and brokers that I have done business with in the past.
If you are seriously thinking about selling your boat, please let me put my knowledge and experience to work for you."
63' Hatteras GT63
"SIXPACK" is a 2013 HATTERAS Enclosed Bridge GT63 Powered with Twin CAT C32 ACERT (1,900 HP each) with 1,375 Original Hours. CAT 1,000 Service was Completed. She is a U.S. Documented Vessel, Currently Located in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Professionally Maintained by a Full Time Captain and Mate.
- Enclosed Bridge w/Interior Staircase
- 4 Stateroom 3 Head Layout
- Additional 21.5Kw generator (total of 2) (1,100 Hours each)
- 1275 Gallon Per Day MaxQ+ Watermaker
- 540 Lb. Per Day Eskimo Ice Chipper
- Bow Thruster
- Custom Painted Kingston Gray/Stars and Stripes Blue Hull
- 1700lb. Maxwell Windlass w/Stainless Steel Anchor Shoot
- Release Marine Battle Saddle, Teak
- Custom Teak Cockpit Table (Seats 8)
- Pipewelders Outriggers
- 6 Person Offshore Commander Life Raft w/Hydrostatic Release
- 2x 50amp Retractable Shore Power Cords
- Underwater Lights, LED
- Cockpit Teak Mezzanine Deck
- Back Up Air Conditioning Water Pump
- Back Up Freshwater Pump
- Salon Pneumatic Entry Door
- Raised Panel Wood Doors Throughout
- 2x Salon Bar Stools
- Mirrored Ceilings in Heads
- P&R Canvas Carpet Runner in Salon and Companionway
- 7x Rod Holders on Aft Flybridge Deck Rail
- Spreader Lights on Aft Flybridge Overhang
- Pipewelders Brushed Aluminum Bow Rail