ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL - PRISTINE CONDITION CAPE DORY 330
Some highlights: Boat is well equipped for cruising, it has been to
Alaska and through the Panama canal, 2 seasons in Mexico and 2 in the
- Re-Powered 2009 with new Universal M25 XPB 25hp engine
- Cape Horn Jean-du-sud wind vane steering (installed by manufacture
Spectra 150 Watermaker
- B&G Tri-Data DEPTH- WIND - WATER SPEED 2016
- GARMIN CHART PLOTTER
- RAY MARINE AUTO PILOT
- TENDER 9FT WOOD FLOOR - HONDA 2.2
- 335 Watts of Solar - 1 135 watt kyocera + 2 x 100 flexible
bimini-mounted panels. Blue Sky MPPT solar controller.
- Port Townsend cruising grade sails - very good condition
- Cabin upholstery replaced in 2016
- Bimini new in 2015 2016
- Honda 2.2 hp outboard 2016
- Westmarine 9' Dinghy - foldable with wood floor.
- Anchor Rocna 15KG Anchor, 150' chain + rode
- Danforth anchor + chain and rode
- Spare Spade anchor
- Maxwell HRC 700 electric windlass with remote line from cockpit.
- Dutchman sail furling system
Specifications L.O.A.: 35' 4"
L.O.D. 33' 1/2" L.W.L.: 24' 6"
Beam: 10' 3" Draft: 4' 10"
Displacement: 13,300 lbs.
Ballast: 5,500 lbs
Sail Area: 561 sq. ft.
Designer: Carl Alberg
Years Built 1985 - 1988
Nr. Built 27
The cockpit of the Cape Dory 330 follows the successful Cape Dory 40
"T" shape to provide the skipper greater accessibility to
instruments and winches. Three deep lockers provide ample space for
docklines, fenders and assorted gear. The cockpit also features an
innovative built-in CNG/LPG locker. Her wide, non-skid coaming tops
provide a seat when going to windward.
The CD330 is fun and easy to sail — even when short-handed — because
of her cutter rig with a self-tending, club-footed staysail. Her
cutter rig and "full-keel" combine to make her stable and
true on all points. She's an all-weather perormer. The CD330 is
powered with a 30 h.p. diesel.
The interior of the CD330 has been engineered for optimum
spaciousness, convenience and comfort. Her large cruising galley spans
across the aft section of the cabin. The main salon has 2 settee
berths (1 converts to a double berth) plus a large, solid teak
dropleaf table. The head is extra spacious with a separate shower
stall — features seldom found in 33 footers!
The Cape Dory 330 emphasizes comfort — sailing comfort and living comfort.