62' Numarine 62 FLY
This 2016 62' Numarine Flybridge Motor Yacht "ANACONDA" is a like-new yacht that has been meticulously maintained by its rst and only owner. This yacht has an incredibly well laid-out interior and exterior to create the most usable space of any yacht in its class. The three-stateroom layout all with en-suite heads, plus crew quarters with room for two allows you to bring all your friends and family along for the trip. The interior design is contemporary and has more natural light than any other y bridge yacht in the 60'-70' range, creating a feel of endless space. The clever bow layout has made a third area outside for relaxation with the...
ENGINE UPGRADE MAN V8-1200 HP SHAFT POWERED! 38 KN TOP SPEED*
the Numarine 62 successfully reproduces the same concept and sporty design common to all the yard’s family line products. But do not call it a compact yacht: ample open areas and brightly lit interiors define the shipyard’s traditional and unique distribution of space.
A WHOLE LOT TO LIKE!
- Useful bar divides the combat galley from the saloon, providing extra workspace and a handy spot at which to grab a quick bite.
- Light textiles, dark wood, acres of chrome and a highly polished finish all help to create a feeling of space and build quality that's second-to-none.
- Large and comfortable cockpit.
- The three cabins each have their own very generously sized head, a feature likely to be appreciated by your guests.
- The use of glass around the boat is one of its stand-out designs touches - wherever you are onboard, light finds its way in the recesses.
- A large picture window in the master's cabin floods the space with light, adding to the spacious feel created by clever use of storage options.
- Class leading low noise levels - at top speed, we achieve cruise noise levels.
- Seaworthy, high performance and high comfort hull design by renown Naval Architect, Umberto Tagliavini
- 10 year structural warranty - structure engineering done by world leading Swiss engineering firm GURIT
- British designed and commissioned electrical system by Energy Solutions