Welcome to CSI
At YachtSalvage.com / Certified Sales Inc. you always will find great values plus professional and friendly service. Certified Sales Inc. has been re-marketing leisure craft for banks, insurance agencies and individuals since 1982. Our inventory includes Used Boats, RVs, Motorcycles, Cars, Jet Skis, Engines, Test Equipment, Marina Equipment and more.
37' Carver 355
“CURRENT PRICE” IS A GUIDE. ALL OFFERS RESPECTFULLY CONSIDERED.
Very popular two-stateroom, flybridge motor yacht with aft deck hardtop and enclosure. Big 13' 3" beam. Twin Crusader 454. Ash interior. 6'4" headroom.
Layout offers side double in forward stateroom. Double-bed in owners' stateroom aft, each stateroom with private head, stall shower aft. Galley down with convertible dinette. Full size refrigerator/freezer, stove and oven, Microwave and plenty of storage, roomy galley. Salon offers a full-length sofa plus chairs, big windows and lots of cabin light. Flybridge pedestal helm and companion seats with full bench seat and storage. Lots of room on aft deck
It is reported that a boat on the other side of the finger pier caught fire resulting in the following damage to this vessel:
- the port side hull, cockpit coaming and main cabin show signs of heat exposure with blistering of the gelcoat.
- the port side rubrail is discolored from heat.
- port aft hardtop and Venturi have heat damage.
- port side windows' rubber seals are heat-damaged and do not open. Port side windows might need replacing.
- bimini canvas enclosure is heat damaged.
- vessel was exposed to smoke, soot and sooty aerosols.
- port prop is dinged on one blade, starboard prop appears ok.
- canvas needs repair or replacement.
- VHF & TV antennas & radar on cabin top need repair/replacement.
The boat was driven on its own bottom about 20 miles to present location.
Please inspect carefully before making an offer.
*We always encourage potential Bidders/Buyers to view the item personally or have someone else inspect it for you prior bidding. It is entirely the buyer's responsibility to inspect and determine the vessel's actual condition.
A trailer is not included in this sale.
Please read Motors and Machinery Disclaimer.
Motors and Machinery Disclaimer
No statement of condition can be made regarding motors, engines or machinery, whatsoever. A photo may appear of the engine compartment and machinery, but it is entirely the buyers responsibility to inspect and determine their actual condition.
Certified Sales, Inc.