Welcome To BVI Yacht Sales
Selling more boats in the Caribbean than any other brokerage, year after year!
If you have a boat to sell please contact us! We need listings as we are selling them just about as fast as we list them!
Brian Duff or Chesnee Cogswell or Gary Lucas or Thorpe Lesson or Alec Andersen
Contact us at 284-544-6607 or 284-494-3260 or 284-345-0352 to leave a voicemail or reach us directly.
Keep your eyes on www.bviyachtsales.com website for news on progress in BVI, and for new listings and updates to existing boats. If you have been watching a particular boat in BVI, please check back on our salvage boats tab to see if she has made our list.
38' Sabre 386
2004 Sabre 386'Sotirius'Reduced for prompt sale!! $139k
The Sabre 382 is about as close as one and get to the perfect combination of good sailing ability, great blue water capability, comfort, spacious accommodations, great looks and quality craftsmanship throughout. Built with pride in Maine, they are rightly considered by those in the know as a high quality blue water capable cruiser with as much comfort as any boat of her length can provide.
This particular vessel is in her first ownership and is owned by a meticulous and knowledgeable Dutch sailor who has clearly spared no expense taking great care of her. She is cruise equipped, priced to sell, already located in the Caribbean and will be actively cruising for the foreseeable future until such time as she is handed over to her next lucky owner to continue her maritime adventures.
It will be difficult to find another boat as well taken care of and as well equipped as Sotirius. We highly recommend a viewing of this beautiful boat!
Recent maintenance and upgrades include;
Email me today for more information or more photos at Chesnee@bviyachtsales.com
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot incl. Raymarine S100 remote ( drive unit S2 New June 2018)
- Raymarine Axiome 9 chartplotter with navionics map - New June 2018
- New GPS antenna Raymarine June 2018
- Superwind wind generator (very quiet) ? 2010, New bearings December 2018
- 12 volt, 30 liters per hour, Schenker Ready Water Maker (Major overhaul in October 2018 and is as New)
- 130% North Sails furler Genoa UV band New 2018
- New 5mm SS wire May 2018
- New engine mounts 2017
- New hoses and fittings for propane 2019
- New antifouling, 2 coats International Micron Extra EU 2018
- Teak swimming platform renewed June 2018
- New stern light
- New deck switches for anchor windlass
- New mainsail halyard
- Diesel tank fully cleaned July 2018 and upgraded with inspection hatch
- Plastimo 4 pers. ORC cruiser life raft 2018
BVI Yacht Sales LTD
Documents by FEDEX ONLY: BVI Yacht Sales, Nanny Cay Marina, Nanny Cay, Tortola, BVI 99999|
BVI Local Mail ONLY (No Boat Docs!): P.O. Box 638, Road Town, Tortola, VG1110, BVI
Physical: Nanny Cay Marina, Nanny Cay, VG1110, British Virgin Islands