2021 Lagoon 50
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Singapore, Singapore
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,010,060 (US$ 1,223,082)
This stunning three cabin version of the Lagoon 50 fits between the new Lagoon 46 and the popular Lagoon 52. She provides a very appealing option for sailors in search of a large, modern and seaworthy owner’s yacht.
The 50, with her new visual identity, new rig and hull design, offers increased performance combined with a unique signature. The assured elegance of the Lagoon 50 captivates through the bevelled shape of her hulls, the generosity of the space on board.
Her inventory is complete with Asia Cruising in mind and includes Generator, Air-Conditioning, B&G Navigation instruments and AIS, Electric Toilets and plenty of refrigeration to name a few. This is a great opportunity to get hold of a new build order and be on the water cruising very soon.
Contact the team for more information!
Viewing a yacht in Singapore is easy with our experienced team of Brokers. We can collect you from the airport, your hotel or any other location and take you to see yachts at one of the many picturesque marine locations around the island making life simple and stress free for you. We can help arrange finance, moorings, management and provide many other services to make yacht purchase and ownership seamless.
Please contact at +65 6274 3359
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 48 ft 5 in
Beam: 26 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 7 in
Displacement: 26791 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 87 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 45921 lbs
Total Power: 137 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2020
Engine Model: 4JH80
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 80 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 57 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (63 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (137 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Manufacturer Provided Description
This new boat is the perfect compromise between the emblematic 450 model and the 52. She offers an attractive option to navigators in search of a large “seaworthy and modern" owner’s boat. With her new visual identity, rigging and hull design, she provides increased performance, comprising a unique brand signature. Indeed, the 50's elegance seduces thanks to the bevelled shape of her hulls, generous volumes and panoramic views, more than ever enhanced. With unparalleled accommodation possibilities, this new model is available in three, four or even... six cabins!
EXTERIOR : COMFORTABLE AND FUNCTIONAL
A flybridge with two secure accesses and a helm station provides perfect visibility. And behind the helm station, a huge modular recreation area conceals a storage area large enough to store all the cushions.
A large open cockpit facing out to sea, large stern skirts enable easy access to the boat and a large modular dining area with removable bench seats to welcome children and adults alike.
A second cockpit for further enjoyment of the foredeck with dual function: seating or deck chair position, flush with the forward trampoline.
Vast storage space under most of the cockpit and flybridge seats.
INTERIOR : GENEROUS VOLUMES AND LUMINOSITY
The spaciously designed layout reveals innovative architecture where every detail has been planned to create a warm, homely atmosphere. The design enables anyone to choose their desired accommodation layout, with three, four, five or even six cabins!
An innovative saloon concept on two levels, providing two separate but communicating areas: a large galley that opens onto the cockpit on one side, and a slightly elevated lounge area for enhanced panoramic vision, which can easily be turned into a dining area if needed.
An innovative interior design, with a new, elegant and elaborate wood finish to be customised for the owner.
Remarkable communication between the interior and the exterior: the central panoramic windscreen is retractable, which is ideal for ventilation of both the saloon and the cockpit. This enables interaction with the forward area.
Outstanding natural light in the aft cabins, fitted with panoramic glazing and large hull portholes in the showers and bathrooms.
Volume and comfort in the hulls with particular attention to storage space: cabins with Island bed berths forward and aft, large storage volumes, hanging lockers, and open bookcases.
Large fresh and black water tanks located under the floorboards, thus providing considerable space. A grey water tank is optional in order to comply with environmental standards.
NEW GENERATION RIGGING : PERFORMANCE AND SIMPLICITY
The decision to position the mast step further aft, which stems directly from VPLP's experience in competitive sailing, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages:A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres.
A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guaranty of performance,
A shorter boom for easier manoeuvres.
A main sail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance.
The re-centring of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces the boat's pitch.
Black and Grey Water
- Electrical toilets fresh water - 3 cabin version
Covers, Canvas and Cushions
- Aft cockpit cushions
- Fwd cockpit cushions
- Sides around aft cockpit with windows
- Kit of covers (Steering wheel, wheel station)
- Sunbathing cushions for flybridge
Deck and Gear
- Outboard engine bracket on pushpit
- Large foldable teak table with cover
- Removable cockpit bench with upholstery
- Fwd & Aft cockpit + transoms in teak
- Windlass remote control at helm station with chain counter
- Extra for tenderlift hydraulic platform with remote (Max.load 250Kg)
- Flybridge composite bimini with windscreen
Electrics and Charging
- Onan Genset 11 Kva 220v/50 Hz with cocoon
- Gel batteries in lieu of acid batteries
- Inverter 12/ 220v - 2000VA
Electronics - Navigation
- B&G ZEUS 3S 16" display at helm station
- B&G AIS 500 transceiver with antenna coupling
- B&G 4G radar, with s/steel protection
- B&G autopilot remote control
- B&G VHF V90S Wired single handset
- B&G 2nd H50 Wireless handset for VHF
- TV antenna
Galley Equipment, Refrigeration and Laundry
- 12V cockpit fridge 80L/21 US Gal
- Freezer 100L / 26US Gal in the saloon
- Washer/Dryer 220V
- Ice-maker 220v in cockpit
Heating and Air Conditioning
- Cruisair A/C 64000 BTU - 3/4 cabin version
- Standard Interior wood in Alpi Walnut with Asburgo Floor
- Additional middle port cabin single/ double bed
- 3 cabins, 3 heads
- Large dressing room at starboard for 3-cabin version
- Pair of 3-blades folding propellers
Rigging and Spars
- Lazy bag for standard aluminium boom
- Code 0 rig, pole & furler
- Extra for double-ply dacron square top mainsail and genoa in lieu of standard
Upholstery, Curtains and Blinds
- Elegance Line (3 cabin version)
Fabric headlining, bed valance in fabric, leather & s/steel accessories at bedhead, bedhead in fabric, leather & s/steel storage at bedhead, leather finishing in bookshelf, leather finishing on saloon sides, grey composite finishing in galley
- Special upholstery- Grand Comfort Charcoal
- Roller blinds in the saloon (roof)
- Large sliding roof forward window
- Fans in saloon and cabins
- All electric flybridge winches & harken flatwinder in lieu of standard
L50 Comfort Equipment Configuration
- S/steel dinghy hoist system & manual winch
- Fusion apollo ra670 + 6 loudspeakers in saloon,cockpit and flybridge
- Fresh water dock inlet
- Extra fresh water tank tanks in Port and Starboard 2 x 175L (2 x 46 US gal)
- Electrical circuit with 60 amp battery charger
- Helm seat cushions
- Electrical manoeuvre winch 50.2 stea
- Teak passage way steps in lieu of standard composite
- Deck Wash Pump Sea/ Fresh water
- 3 additional service batteries 140a + 2nd 40a charger & battery controler
- B&G Navigation Pack
- Indirect lighting in cabins and saloon
- Corian bathroom floor with & duckboard (clam shell) for 3 and 4-cabin versions
- Interior light monitoring at the nav. station
- USB sockets in saloon and cabins (14)
- 2 lifeline gates (1 portside and 1 starboard)
- Porthole and window in aft cabins with blind
- Electric sea water pump
- Pulpits with wooden seats
- Deck Courtesy Lights on Transoms, Cockpits and Flybridge
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Simpson Marine - Singapore (Marina Club)