2021 Key West 203 DFS
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Hampton Bays, NY
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
Key West 203DFS- On Order
POWERED BY: White Yamaha F150XB 4Stroke
OPTIONAL FEATURES INCLUDED:
-Ice Blue full hull color
-Yamaha Single Commandlink Round
-White / Stainless Steel rubrail
-Stainless Bimini Top w/ Boot (Black canvas)
-(2) Twin Captain's Chairs
-Bow Cover (Black)
-Cockpit cover (Black)
-Interior LED lights (Blue)
-Pop-up fender holders (4)
-Ski pole - deck mount Aluminum
-Toilet - pmupout
SPECS- LOA:20'3" Beam:8' Draft:12" Approx Weight:1,950 lbs Fuel Capacity:60 gallons Persons Capacity: 8
Hampton Watercraft and Marine
Hampton Bays: 631-728-8200
Please contact at 631-728-8200
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 20 ft 3 in
Beam: 8 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 1950 lbs
Transom Height: 2 ft 1 in
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: F150XB
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 150 HP
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
Our line of outstanding boats are designed primarily for saltwater use both inshore and offshore, but will serve very well for rivers and the largest lakes. They are designed by fishermen, for fishermen, but can serve a family for any recreational activity on the water from skiing and tubing, to a peaceful cruise to be with nature. Each hull from 15' to 29' is designed and built for a smooth, fast ride with positive control and fuel efficiency. Every Key West boat meets or exceeds US Coast Guard Standards. Our philosophy has always been to build each boat to the most stringent standards for safety, structural integrity, and stability in the world today,
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Curved walk through windshield.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- LED bow navigation lights
- Spacious under seat storage
- Fresh water shower station with 9 gallon tank.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers.
- One captain's chair and one back to back lounge seat.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bow cushions.
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Low profile stainless steel bow rail.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hampton Watercraft and Marine
Eastport, NY, United States
Hampton Bays, NY, United States