2021 Hammer Yachts HammerCat 45
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 719,000
2020 HammerCat 45
HammerCats: the next generation power catamarans: fast, elegant and fuel efficient.
The HammerCat 45 is the second model of a new generation of power-catamarans. Built by CarboTech Composites & Hammer Yachts, the HammerCat 45 features a sweeping “Carolina bow” and a lines that make her look going fast while sitting in a marina or at anchor.
The HammerCat 45 combines her good looks and sleek lines above the waterline with a very efficient and modern underwater body, featuring a stepped hull and a high tunnel for optimal performance.
Available in a variety of lay-out's with focus on sportfishing, diving, day boat or superyacht tender.
The HammerCat 45 offers you the choice to use the vessel to take your fishing buddies on a trip one week, do a family outing for 20 people the next weekend, and take your wife for an anniversary weekend all in one boat!
Seating for 15? Fishing? Diving? Barbeque? Cabin & head? You don’t have to choose, all of the above are a reality on the new HammerCat 45.
HammerCats are build as "semi-custom" with a wide variety of options / electronics / lay-outs.
Please contact us for any questions.
Please contact Peter Wiersema at 954-260-4913
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 45 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
Bridge Clearance: 10 ft 0 in
Cruising Speed: 35 knots
Maximum Speed: 45 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (300 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
HammerCat 45 lay out versions offered:
- HammerCat 45, T-top, seating for 15, sun lounger forward "lay-out 1"
- HammerCat 45, T-top, seating for 19, sun lounger forward, stern seats x 4, "lay-out tender 1"
- HammerCat 45, T-top, seating for 11, sun lounger aft, bow dining area, "lay out tender 2"
- HammerCat 45, T-top, seating for 15, aft facing galley, dining table aft, "lay out tender 3, diving"
- HammerCat 45, T-top, seating for 11, sportfish version, lay out 'sport-fisher' with galley
Lay out versions as show in pictures.
-Other center console power catamarans use a “quad engine” set up on their similar sized models and they weight up to 28,000 Lbs. The HammerCat 45 is build out of epoxy with vacuum fused e-glass, resulting in the “wet weight” of the vessel at 16,000 Lbs. This means that we can use half the horsepower compared to our competition and still get the same performance, yet ensuring the strength and durability required for offshore sport fishing.
-With twin 425 HP engines the top end will be >50 mph
-The HammerCat 45 is unsinkable: 60 cubic feet of XPS foam ensures that the HammerCat 35 will remain afloat if you hit a container / underwater object at 40 knots
-The carbon fiber hardtop of the HammerCat 45 measures 11’ x 16’ and weights just 250 Lbs., so there is no weight high up which can influence the ride in offshore conditions. The hardtop is much larger & wider than on most other sport-fish-center consoles so you and your crew are protected from the sun / elements.
-The HammerCat is built for longevity using construction techniques normally only seen on offshore racing yachts.
-Epoxy has three to five times the flexural strength of polyester/ vinylester resins making the HammerCat stronger, more durable, lighter and thus more agile, seaworthy, fuel-efficient and more fun to drive. Epoxy resin is 25 percent stronger than the polyester resin used in most boatbuilding, with higher elongation properties for greater durability.
-The construction methods and materials employed by Hammer Yachts create stronger, yet lighter hulls that require less horsepower than the competitors and enjoy far better fuel efficiency getting up to twice the miles per gallon of similar boats at speeds of 25-50 knots.
-The HammerCat 45 has classic timeless lines with her Carolina bow, flared hull and great curves.
Standard equipment included in base price:
- 4x LED downlights in hardtop
- Tri-color LED navigation light on hardtop
- Deck spot light LED,2 x fore, 2 x aft, mounted in hardtop
- Rockford Fosgate Sound system in dashboard, USB connecting plug at helm
- 4 x 150W Rockford Fosgate loudspeakers in hardtop
- 8 x under gunnel courtesy LED lights (blue)
- Steering wheel and Optimus steering system
- 3 x battery isolater switches
- 2 x house battery 220A gel
- 2 x Engine starter batteries - AGM 110A
- Double waterproof USB charger at helm
Engines & fuel:
- 2 x 300 Gl / 2x 1100l aluminium fuel tanks with digital sending units
- 2 X 425HP Yamaha engines with display at helm / racor filters
- 12 X rod holders in gunnel (6 per side)
- Reinforced areas as provision on hardtop for future outriggers
- 4 x Llebroc helmseats “Mako”at helm
- 6" fold out step at central helm seat for increased height
- second row of 4 x Llebroc seats “Mako”
- 3 x Llebroc seats forward of helm
- coffin box forward
- 50 Gl fresh water tank with 12V pump
- 2 x 80L / 25Gl fridges in outdoor galley
- Sink in outdoor galley with faucet
- Carbon fibre dashboard 60" x 20"
- Carbon fibre panel for 12V switches and carbon fibre panel for engine controls
- 2 x insulated ice boxes on aft transom with lids, can be modified into live-bait wells
- 4 x 260 qt below deck fish boxes with strut
- 2 x 200 qt below deck dry storage with strut
- 2 x 2' lockers for access to aft bilge areas, incl 12V LED light, strut
- 2 x 2' fuel tank inspection hatches3 x anchor -bow lockers, 2 struts
- 6 x foldable stainless cleats (bow, midship, stern)
- 2 x cupholders for every Llebroc seat
- Epoxy hardtop with liner, carbon fibre support struts, painted matt grey
- U-bolts on bow, 2 x U-bolt on stern, 2 x reinforced attachment points for towing bridle
- Integrated swim ladder on transom
- Bow bollard
- Grab handles on aft hardtop support struts
- Footrest with HammerCat script
- Hand laid & resin infused expoxy hull
- Positive flotation hull
- Carbon fibre structural reinforcements in hull
- Bow door and retractable stairs for beach access from front of vessel
- 34" transom door with retractable passarelle
- Self bailing cockpit"Whale" access hatch in port forward fish box for fishfinder
- Self draining center console with access door, electric head and hand basin
- Recessed storage on port / starboard side of center console
- Recessed storage in front of helm
- Rubrail around vessel
- VHF antenna on hardtop
- Raymarine navigation package with VHF,2 x 12" chartplotters, autopilot, external GPS, radar & fishfinder
- Ritchi upside down compass in hardtop
- Owners manual
- NMMA certification
• Folding aft dive platform, seating 4, with retractable dive ladder
Optional port, or starboard, or both
• Aft fish door, with retractable dive ladder
Optional port, or starboard, or both.
Fwd hinge - aft opening
• Aft livewells, 2 x 160 quart (2 x 150L) (see page 24)
• Aft seating for 4 on transom (see page 21)
• Fwd sun longer in front of console (see page 21/23)
• Fwd seating and dining table for 6 (see page 22)
• Aft dining arrangement for 8 (see page 23)
• Aft tackle box and large fish gear storage (see page 24)
• 4 x Aft sun loungers (see page 22)
• Customizable rod holder locations
• Customizable canopy/t-top mounted rod holders
• LED down and spreader lights
• Underwater lights
• LED gunwale lighting and floor lighting
• SeaDek or Esthec flooring
• Deck shower coil
• Transom mounted retracting hot water shower
• Soft storage for dive gear under gunwales (masks, fins, suits, etc)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hammer Yachts
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Leopard 45 Lounge
St Vincent, St. Vincent & the Grenadines