2020 Trifecta SS 21F
- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Goodland, FL
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
POWER MATCHED WITH A YAMAHA F150
** SEASON CLEARANCE SALE 22% UNDER MSRP **
Dare to Compare you will not find a better product for SALTWATER.
2.75 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE: 3/4 CENTER TUBE, FULL ALUMINUM UNDER DECK SKIN, LIFTING STRAKES ON CENTER & OUTER TUBES, SEA STAR HYDRULIC STEERING
OPTIONS: DUAL BATTERY W/CHARGER, VERTICAL ROD LOCKER, TROLLING MOTOR OUTLET HALF GATE
COLORS - CHARCOAL/PEARL WHITE/ CHARCOAL panels INDIGO BLUE accent FLAGSTONE INTERIOR PEARL GRAY TWEED FLOORING
Spacious 10 foot bimini tops, 16” on-center cross members, Bluetooth compatible stereo and many more items you may find in the options column on other brands are all standard on our CS-Series boats.
No WOOD all composite one piece Vixen deck, 50% lighter, faster, stronger, massive understructure and NO ROT.
- Splash Fins Heavy-duty and welded.
- Spray Rail They're longer and stronger.
- Performance Skin Roll formed for better water and air flow to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Bulk Head Strategically placed bulkheads at vital points in the pontoon provide superior structural integrity.
- PAD Running Surface There's more on purpose!
- Lifting Strake Quicker planing for additional maneuverability and smooth ride.
- Pressurized Pontoon Tubes More Strength, holds shape for quieter and smoother ride.
- Nose Cone 52" nose cone rather than 48" industry standard increases speed and reduces fuel consumption.
Pre-delivery inspections complete and ready for delivery. Included with purchase; 1/2 tank of fuel, And the best after sale service available in SW Florida.
See this boat on sales lot and test ride TODAY:
Marco Yacht Sales
385 Angler Dr. Goodland, FL 34140
Call Ahead 239-970-5563
Located on the water at Calusa Island Island Marina south end of Marco Island
Please contact Marco Yacht Sales at 239-970-5563
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Pontoon
LOA: 22 ft 8 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 22 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 2150 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 2010 lbs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2020
Engine Model: F150
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 150 HP
Cruising Speed: 28 mph
Maximum Speed: 40 mph
Fuel Tanks: 1 (27 Gallons)
- One Piece V-Lite Performance Deck NO WOOD NO ROT 50% Lighter
- Radius Deck w/ Integrated Deck Trim, Rub Rail and Aluminum Corner Pads
- Exterior “D” Rail Design on Full Rail Panels
- Aluminum Framed Low Back Reclining Helm Chair w/ Arms & Headrest Helm Seat Slider Pedestal
- Wrapped Furniture Bases w/ Teardrop Seat Cushions
- Black Soft Grip Steering Wheel w/ Tilt Cable Steering
- Kicker KMC10 Waterproof Radio, MP3, iPod & Bluetooth Compatible
- (4) 165 Watt Lighted Speakers w/ Protective Inside Covers
- Standard Analog Gauges: Trim, Tachometer & Speedometer
- Simrad® Touchscreen w/Chartplotter and Built-in GPS, Broadband Sounder™, CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging or ForwardScan™ Sonar Support
- LED Docking Lights in Front Rail Panels
- Oval Shaped Wood Grain Table w/ Stainless Steel Base
- Extended Stern Vinyl Swim Platform w/ Stainless Steel Telescoping Ladder
- Stainless Steel Ski Tow Bar & Port Side Cupholder (RF Model)
- Stainless Steel Cleats, Rail Braces and Cupholders
- Surlast Color Matched Playpen Cover (Factory Installed)
- Surlast 10’ Color Matched Bimini Top w/ Stainless Quick Release & Riser Bracket
- 27 Gallon EPA Approved Fuel Tank in Motor Pod w/ Fuel / Water Separator
- Transducer Brackets on both Port & Starboard Tubes
- Fire Extinguisher Housing - Starboard Aft
- Deutsch Waterproof Electrical Trunk Wiring Harness
- Port Side Cupholder (RL,SB & RLX Models)
- Lighted Cupholders in Bar
- Pearl Gray Tweed Vinyl Flooring
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.