2020 SUR Marine ST 260 Classic
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 6,583 Tax Paid (US$ 8,199)
Introducing Sur Marine 260 Tender. No doubt about it, this is the lightest semi-rigid dinghy on the market, with a fibreglass body built with our “double shell” technology.
Performance is ensured with the new long keel, "High Performance hull 2.0 with integrated flaps" (applied now to our models from 250 to 280 cm) is the maximum you can desire in a little tender.
1. hydrodynamic; the most obvious and common effect
2. Structural; integrated flaps give reinforcement to the transom
3. Static; the flotation volume of 2 flaps is about 13 litres - this raises the stern of the tender, quickening the phase of planeing.
With 10 hp up to 21 Knots and capacity of planeing up to 200 kg of charge; so excellent results have been achieved, and with only 65 kg. of weight. Furthermore, as on all our models, the reliability of tubes made of neoprene “ORCA”, with new design of tubes with more inner space, and many details updated.
Max engine capacity: 10hp
Electric Epropulsion Sprint 1.0 outboard engine available
Tube colour and decal choices on request
Please contact Craig McCarthy at +44 7495 612750
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 1.57 m
Dry Weight: 66 kgs