2020 Stuart 23
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Stuart, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 117,900
The Stuart Boatworks 23 is the little brother to the SBW 27 and has all of the same amenities. This Semi-Custom, Resin-Infused Hull is 6 times stronger than Hand Laminated Hulls. The Superior Structural Integrity and Rounded Bilge Hull Design provide an Exceptional Soft ride, Predictability at the Helm, and Uncanny Stability at Rest that you must experience to believe. Stuart Boatworks vision and belief are to build boats to structural standards well beyond what is considered to be “Overbuilt” for the industry at a Reasonable Price. Unlike Production Boat Builders that manufacture hundreds or thousands of boats per year, Stuart Boatworks focuses on building a few dozen, top-quality, semi-custom boats per year. Yacht Quality Wiring, Plumbing and Finish results in a boat that will last a Lifetime and Beyond. You will have the opportunity to choose your Colors, Engine Power, Seating, T Top, Live well and much more.
If you demand the Best of the Best, Call today to experience the Stuart Boatworks Difference for yourself.
For Additional Info Contact Ed Breese 561-248-2018
Please contact at (954) 224-1351
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 23 ft 3 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 17 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 3200 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Year Built: 2019
Engine Model: 300
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (105 Gallons)
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- $12,000 Electronics Package
- Fiberglass Hard Top w/ 2 LED Spreader Lights, LED Anchor Light & 3 LED Overhead Lights
- 300 HP Outboard
- Resin-Infused Hull, Stringers, Deck & Hatches. 6 times stronger than Hand Laminated Hulls
- Corecell coring in Hullside, Deck, Cap, Console & Hatches
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- All Hatch Gutters in Sole are Plumbed and Drain Overboard.
- Anchor Locker w/ Top Access Hatch.
- Stainless Steel Scuppers, Hinges, Fills, Latches & Vents.
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail w/ Stainless Insert.
- Aluminum Cold Tar Epoxied Fuel Tank.
- Recessed Lenco Electric Trim Tabs with Indicator Lights & Auto-Retract.
- Stern mounted Stainless Handrails. LED Bow & Navigation Lights.
- 2 1500 GPH Automatic Bilge Pumps w/ Ultra Float Switches.
- C-Zone Digital Switching w/ Manual Back-up.
- Tinned Copper Wiring to ABYC Standards.
- Acrylic Side access Console Door.
- Aft Bi-fold Access Door.
- Hydraulic Steering w/ SS Wheel & Power Knob.
- Group 27 AGM Marine Batteries.
- Electronic Engine Controls & Digital Gauges.
- High Density, Closed-Cell Foam Seat Cushions.
- Console Windshield & Handrail.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Console Drink Holders.
- 4 Gemlux Stainless Steel Gunnel Mount Rod Holders.
- 1 Gemlux 10” Pull Up Bow Cleat.
- 4 Gemlux 8” Pull Up Spring & Stern Cleats w/ Backing Plates.
- Aluminum Leaning Post w/ Fixed Backrest, Footrest, Handrail & Storage.
- Forward In-Sole Insulated 375 qt. Fishbox w/ Diaphragm Pump & Overboard Discharge.
- 2 Aft In-sole Storage Compartments 42” x 15” – Rod Storage, Fishbox, Etc.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Peck Yachts
Stuart, FL, United States