2020 St Francis SF50 MkII
- View Full Specifications
Delivered June 2020
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Chicago, IL
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
Since 1988, St Francis Marine has hand built sophisticated luxury catamarans with exceptional craftsmanship.
Price includes delivery to Great Lakes. Vessel is available immediately.
The SF50 offers numerous benefits for the Great Lakes, USA.
- Optional custom crutches allow the height to remain under 15' when mast is stowed on deck. This allows for easy Erie Canal transit.
- By original design, the holding tanks are in each keel and can take 146 gallons. This is amazing for extended off the grid cruising.
- Enclosures easily roll and stow in the bimini top. The cockpit stays dry and warm in all weather. The screen layer is perfect for enjoying the Great Lakes.
- The glass dodger offers the ultimate helm protection. The windshield wiper is incredible in fog and rain.
- Shallow draft allows for anchoring close to shore. It is easy to anchor between shore and moored vessels; this is especially true with the new water heights.
- Designed to stow an above average sized dinghy up to 14' with a 40 hp engine.
- Built to perform in South African conditions and can safely handle Great Lakes weather.
Please contact Rorke Miller at 847-910-2217
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: St Francis Marine
Designer: Angelo Lavranos
Warranty: 1 year
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 26 ft 0 in
Number of heads: 4
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Waterline Length: 47’6”
Bridgedeck Clearance: 2’9”
Mast above Waterline: 71’3”
2 Engines & Saildrives -Volvo D2-60
Range Under Power: 1000 nm plus
Fuel: 232 gallons
Water: 360 gallons
Holding Tank: 146 gallons
Mainsail: 926 sq.ft
Genoa: 452 sq.ft
Screecher: 1007 sq.ft
Spinnaker: 1647 sq.ft
Storm Staysail: 108 sq.ft
House Batteries- Mastervolt, 4x MVG 200 Amp/H
Start Batteries- Mastervolt, 3 x AGM 130 Amp/H
Genset- Kohler: 8.5 kw
Inverter- Mastervolt: 2.5 kw
Aricon- Webasto FCF: 2 x 16,000 BTU’s FCF Platinum
Solar Panels- Sunpower E20: 4 x 327 W= 1308W
Spectra Watermaker- 340Z: Catalina 14 gph
Heads- Dometic: 4 x Electric Flush- Fresh/Salt
Deck Construction- Vinyl: Deck-Vacuum-bagged foam sandwich
Hull- Vinyl: Resin infused foam
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sweetwater Sails
St Francis Bay, South Africa