2020 Mako 184 CC
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Other
- Located In:
- Rockport, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 37,795
- US$ 5,730
- US$ 495
- US$ 1,000
- Your price:
- US$ 45,020
Built tough and ready for anything, the MAKO® 184 CC is a versatile, dry-riding, and comfortable craft that’s perfectly suited for general inshore, nearshore, and offshore use. Anglers will appreciate the under-gunnel rod storage and the 21-gallon baitwell. And families will love the new folding, removable aft jump seats and swim platform with stainless-steel boarding ladder.
The chop-taming, aggressive Deep V hull allows it to brave rougher conditions with confidence, and the wide beam contributes to safety and stability at rest. And like every one of our boats, it’s backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Hull/deck chemically bonded, fastened 360° w/316 stainless fasteners & injected w/expanding foam
- NEW removable, folding aft jump seats & cockpit coaming bolsters
- NEW Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges & interior courtesy lights
- NEW molded-in swim platform w/retractable stainless-steel ladder
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface & under-gunnel port & starboard rod racks
- Center console w/electronics surface, stainless grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates
- Deluxe flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cooler & forward console seat w/21-gal. (79.49 L) baitwell
- Port & starboard forward seating w/64-qt. (60.57 L) insulated storage w/drains below
- Custom-matched, tandem-axle aluminum trailer w/brakes
Please contact at 207-236-0353
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 18 ft 4 in
Beam: 8 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2255 lbs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: MERCURY MARINE
Engine Model: 150XL 4S
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine Power: 150 HP
Fuel Tanks: (53 Gallons)
2020 Mako 184 CC
Price: 37,795 USD
Included Options: 5,730 USD
Freight: 1,000 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 45,020 USD
- Length:18' 4"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Bottom width: 6' 8"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 53.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 965 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1727 lbs.
- Interior depth: 23"
- Transom height at center line: 25"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Dry weight: 2255 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 1800 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3055 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 6"
- Package height w/T-top or hardtop: 9' 10"
- Storage length: 25' 7"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Flush-mounted Ritchie Navigation® Voyager compass
- Binnacle-mounted motor control(s)
- NEW Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system w/battery selector switch(es)
- Easy access to helm electronics, instruments & switches
- Forward-console seat w/21-gal. (79.49 L) baitwell
- Integrated full-width footrest
- Acrylic windscreen
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 2 console drink holders
- 12V DC outlet
T-Top or Hardtop
- .25" (.64 cm) aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Port & starboard forward seats w/64-qt. (60.57 L) insulated storage below w/gravity overboard drainage
- Low-profile stainless steel bow rails
- Deluxe flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cooler
- Self-bailing cockpit
- 2 gunnel-mounted rod holders
- Port & starboard under-gunnel rod racks for 4 rods
- NEW aft port & starboard removable, folding jump seats
- Molded non-skid surfaces throughout
- Bilge access hatch
- NEW cockpit coaming bolsters
- Four 6" (15.24 cm) polished marine-grade stainless steel cleats
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
- Performance lifting strakes
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
- 100% composite construction
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/integrated transom knee supports
- Closed-cell foam-injected stringer grid for USCG-approved flotation
- Heavy-duty rub rail & insert
- Premium marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Closed-molded hatch covers w/finished undersides & integrated gaskets
- Aluminum backing plates for cleats & chocks
- NEW swim platform w/3-step stainless steel ladder
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- NEW interior courtesy lights
- Labeled, tinned-copper wiring for easy maintenance & protection in a marine environment
- Tandem-axle EZ Loader® aluminum trailer
- NMMA® certified trailer
- DOT approved
- Tandem-axle brakes
- 13" (33.02 cm) radial tires w/galvanized V5 wheels & galvanized axles
- Oil bath hubs
- Leaf spring suspension
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components
- LED lighting
- PVC loading guides
- Composite fenders
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.
Mako Boats Website
Other Boats from Port Harbor Marine - South Portland, ME
Pro Skiff 17 CC
Rockport, ME, United States