2020 Key West 239 FS
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Fort Myers, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 1
Available at Boater's Landing of Fort Myers. 2020 Key West 239 FS. Powered by a Yamaha F250XB. Equipped with Yamaha Command Link Round Gauges, Seafoam Colored Hull, Fusion Stereo w/6 Speakers - XM Ready, Stainless Rubrail, Hard Top w/Powder Coating, Hard Top Accent Color, Leaning Post PC, Leaning Post Arm Rests, Hard Top Spray Shield, Leaning Post & Console Covers, Interior LED Lights, Underwater LED Lights, Fresh Water Station, Pop Up Fender Cleats, Porta Potti, and a Windlass with Anchor, Rope, and Chain.
Please contact at Toll Free: 888-544-0061
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 23 ft 9 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2900 lbs
Transom Height: 2 ft 1 in
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: F250XB
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 239FS offers the largest cockpit in its class, and loaded with features for both family comfort and serious fishing. Enjoy the comfort of the full width bench seat in the rear and the optional front facing seating in the bow for relaxing day on the water with the family and friends, or hit the blue water safe and secure in a very capable long range offshore fishing platform. Fishing features include the ever present live well, rod storage racks, trolling rod holders, and even an insulated, macerated under floor fish box up front. The 239FS is ready for whatever water sports your family enjoys.
- Cup holder on console.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Pull up cleats.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Bow cushions.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Dual Battery Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- SS steering wheel
- Console cushions for front seat.
- Anchor locker with hatch lid.
- Storage area or fish box under the floor.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- High pressure raw water wash down system.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Boater's Landing
250 Bay Reef