2020 Key West 239 DFS
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Eastport, NY
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
2020 Key West Boats 239DFS-Please call to confirm location
The latest addition to the growing Family Sportsman line up and the biggest dual console, bow rider to date, the 239DFS is loaded with amenities, comfort, style, and performance. Like the rest of the fleet this big runabout is self bailing and foam filled to provide level and upright flotation giving your family one of the safest platforms on the water today.
POWERED BY: White Yamaha F250XB 250hp 4-Stroke
OPTIONAL FEATURES INCLUDED:
-Manta Grey full hull color
-White rubrail w/ Stainless Steel insert
-Hardtop w/ radio box, cargo net, LEDs, Rod holders w/ powdercoat
-Manta Grey accent colored hardtop
-Bow cover (Black)
-Hardtop cockpit cover (Black)
-Interior LED lights (Blue)
-(4) pop-up fenders
-Ski tow on hardtop- powedercoat
SPECS- LOA: 23'9" Beam: 8'6" Draft: 14" Fuel: 100 gallons Persons: 10
Hampton Watercraft and Marine
Hampton Bays: 631-728-8200
Please contact at 631-288-2900
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 23 ft 9 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 2800 lbs
Transom Height: 2 ft 1 in
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: F250XB
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 239DFS is loaded with amenities, comfort, style, and performance. Like the rest of the fleet this big runabout is self bailing and foam filled to provide level and upright flotation giving your family one of the safest platforms on the water today.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
- Fresh water shower station with 9 gallon tank.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- One captain's chair and one back to back lounge seat.
- Stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bow cushions.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Curved walk through windshield.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.