2020 Key West 219 FS
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Hampton Bays, NY
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
2020 Key West Boats 219FS- Please call to confirm location*
Since its introduction, the 219FS has been one of our most popular models and shows no sign of slowing down. It offers so much to the outdoor family with a competent offshore fishing package mated to a package loaded with creature comforts such as full width bench seating in the rear, generous changing/potty room under the console, standard seating in the bow complete with removable backrests, side bolsters, and bow cushions. Cup holders abound throughout, and it can be custom rigged with everything from a ski tow to outriggers. At 21'9" and an 8'6" beam, it is one of the largest in its class with more floor space, rod storage, dry storage, and seating than the competition. And unlike the competition, all Key West Boats are built to be unsinkable providing the outdoor family with the best in safety.
POWERED BY: Yamaha F200XCA 200hp
OPTIONAL FEATURES INCLUDED:
-Manta Grey full hull color
-Yamaha DEC Commandlink 6YC info station
-White rubrail w/ Stainless Steel insert
-T-top powdercoated w/ radio box, spreader lights, cargo net
-Premium Independent flip bolster leaning post powdercoated w/ backrest, arm rests, & rod holders
-Jensen MS30BTR bluetooth stereo w/ MP3 port & (4) speakers
-Interior LED lights (Blue)& footrest LED lights (Blue)
-(4) pop-up fender holders
SPECS- LOA: 21'9" Beam:8'6" Draft:14" Approx Weight:2,250 lbs Fuel-80 gallons Persons Capacity:8
Hampton Watercraft and Marine
Hampton Bays: 631-728-8200
Please contact at 631-728-8200
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 21 ft 9 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2250 lbs
Transom Height: 2 ft 1 in
Total Power: 200 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: F200XCA
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 200 HP
Fuel Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 219FS offers so much to the outdoor family with a competent offshore fishing package mated to a package loaded with creature comforts such as full width bench seating in the rear, generous changing/potty room under the console, standard seating in the bow complete with removable backrests, side bolsters, and bow cushions. Cup holders abound throughout, and it can be custom rigged with everything from a ski tow to outriggers. At 21'9" and an 8'6" beam, it is one of the largest in its class with more floor space, rod storage, dry storage, and seating than the competition.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- LED bow navigation lights
- Built in fuel tank
- LED live well lights
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Dual Battery Switch
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.