2020 Hysucat 28
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Rovinj, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 69,850 Tax Not Paid (US$ 85,035)
HYSUCAT (HYDROFOIL SUPPORTED CATAMARAN) MAIN FEATURES:
- Patented design
- The basic principle of the Hysucat is an efficient hydrofoil system in the tunnel between the two hulls. The foil system consists of a main foil slightly forward of the longitudinal center of gravity and twin rear foil struts. What the hull achieves is a smoother, faster, more economical boat.
- The technology at the core of the Hysucat brand also allows extreme high-speed operations in excess of 70 knots
- The seating configuration and console design are flexible, enabling a variety of seating options with enough space for up to 14 people.
- The 28 rib offers key benefits and comforts that make it the perfect choice for clients in leisure/cruising, commercial/transportation and government/military markets
- Higher top speed
- Improved sea keeping in rough seas
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Increased range due to lower fuel
- Wave dampening
- Dry ride
- Improved load
The involvement of Hysucat 28 rib’s as the official chase-boat at the Louis Vuitton America’s cup world series prove again the amazing capabilities of the vessel.
* Price for basic model without engines, ex factory.
Also available joker seats version up to 12 passengers plus 2 crew.
Please contact Sebastijan Dujmovic at +385915731136
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 8.50 m
Beam: 2.90 m
Maximum Draft: 0.42 m
Dry Weight: 1062 kgs
Maximum Speed: 52 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1
Fuel Tanks: (227 Liters)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Superum Yachting
Cyrus Yachts "Dream"
Monte Carlo Yachts