2020 Dufour 63
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
INGENIOUS, TOP-OF-THE-RANGE SERVICES
This magnificent 63-foot yacht offers all the comfort of luxury equipment, combined with innovative cutting-edge functionalities. Never before has cruising been so synonymous with pleasure and relaxation.
A prestigious yacht
The cockpit of the Dufour Exclusive 63 was designed to have several separate spaces on board and to integrate cutting-edge functionalities worthy of the largest yachts. This 18-meter yacht notably offers an exterior galley as standard equipped with a gas barbecue, sink and fridge.
Passengers will appreciate its elegant hydraulic walkway and its two side ladders facilitating access to the boat.
18 meters of ingenious design
The bow of the Dufour Exclusive 63 offers a large additional living space and is equipped with two integrated deckchairs. The stern platform is perfect for relaxing and sunbathing and lengthens the cockpit by 1.5 meters.
The helms are positioned at the stern to keep the relaxation area separate from the control area. Passengers can therefore fully relax on the cockpit's long seats. They will without doubt also appreciate the fantastic sunbathing area located at the stern, ensuring optimum comfort when anchored, along with some other surprise features...
This large luxury yacht is full of surprises.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 62 ft 12 in
Beam: 17 ft 12 in
LWL: 57 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 53279 lbs
Engine Option 2: 1x
Engine Option 1: 1x
Fresh Water Tanks: (206 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (219 Gallons)
- Hull: Composite sandwich Moulded by infusion Vinylester
- Structure: Hull bottom PVC and PU, stiffener laminated into the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Decoration: Grey for waterline and decoration line
- Deck: Sandwich with PVC foam core, PVC panels are vacuum-bonded for better adhesion to laminate
- Ballast: Keel in cast iron and lead with stainless structure in the blade, steel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Rudder quadrant: Double quadrant, Stainless steel cables
- Carbon Rollbar
- Mooring: 2000W electrical windlass (LEWMAR) fixed stainless steel anchor arm (from 32kg to 40kg delta anchor and 100mt chain OPT)
- Anchor locker: Self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover
- LED navigation light and tri-color mast head light
- Bow pulpits: Stainless, for spinnaker handling
- Stern pulpits: Jackstaff bracket, navigation light, and opening lifelines with hook.
- Stanchions: With 2 rows of life-lines, one opening gate each side.
- Mooring cleat: 6 Cleats
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates, external side deck chainplates
- Mast foot: Aluminum with halyard return pulleys
- Fuel deck fillers: 2
- Water deck fillers: 2
- Safety gear: Safety harness padeye in cockpit floor and wood hand rail along coachroof
- Mainsheet: Two blocks on the rollbar STD
- Genoa tracks: 2 genoa sheet tracks, plunger-adjustable low-lead Cars OPT
- Jib self-tacking track
- Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers for halyard, sheet and reef line returns.
- Winches : 2 Electrical winches and 2 manual
- Electrical Furler STD
- Hatch covers: Sliding companionway hatch in Plexiglas.
- Flush deck hatches: 6 X T60 +2 X T44 + 2 X T30 flush hatches on deck
- Sprayhood (OPT)
- Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered.
- Helmsman’s seat: Teak covered.
- Cockpit floor: Teak cockpit floor
- Partially raised saloon position allows a front panoramic view.
- Plenty of natural light and ventilation is guaranteed by the front, side fixed plexiglass and the hatches in the coachroof
- Direct and indirect lights
- Night courtesy light in the saloon,
- Saloon: U-shaped banquette on starboard side
- Configurations: the galley is located on port side of the companionway
- Worktop: wooden fiddle Ceramic Worktop
- Sink: Stainless steel bowl sink
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with brushed stainless single lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 3-burner gas cooker with oven and grill, on gimbals, with stainless hand rail
- Refrigerators: 157 lt front opening fridge Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Freezer: 64 lt front opening fridge ( Std )
- Stowage: various lockers
- Waste bin: waste bin worktop and Sort compartments
- Engine power: 180 hp
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster (OPT)
- Transmission: Shaft-line with hydraulic V-drive reverse gear
- Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Sea-water strainer
- Fuel tank: 2 tanks with gauge on electrical panel. 630 lt + 200lt
- Fuel filter, water separator
- Shut-off valve: fuel shut-off valve on each tank
- Single engine lever with stop and controls on each helm
- 2 alternators (12V and 24V) with battery isolator
- Ventilation: Ventilation with 4 natural inlets and 2 electric mechanical extracts.
- Bilge: Separate engine bilge.
- Access: Access to the engine from front, both sides and aft.
- 4-blades, feathering propeller
- Insulation: Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal insulation.
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminum with 3 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On keel.
- Lights: Anchor and steaming lights and deck flood (LED)
- Boom: Anodized aluminum
- Furler: Electrical furler
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, backstay bridle with twin rigging screws, inter and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: hydraulic backstay
- SAILS: OPT