2020 Aquila Motor Yacht
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- West Coast, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
AQUILA was designed by Christopher Seymour in close cooperation with design consultant Carl Esch, and features interior styling by the acclaimed Evan K Marshall. Part of The Worth Avenue Yachts Collection, this yacht is designed for a shipyard build of the clients choice. Seymour has produced versatile concepts to suit the tastes of his clients ranging from the traditional to the radical. This provides bold inspiration for any owner looking to stand out from the crowd. Equally focused on engineering and creativity, the concepts in Christopher Seymour Designs' portfolio mixes advanced hull forms to the latest propulsion systems. If signed today, the project would be complete by 2022.
M: +44 0 7701 063 833
Please contact James Greenwood at +011 377 9990 7463
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Carl Esch
LOA: 213 ft 4 in
Beam: 40 ft 3 in
LWL: 191 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 11 ft 2 in
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 13 knots
Maximum Speed: 17 knots
Number of cabins: 6
Number of heads: 8
AQUILA was designed by Christopher Seymour in close cooperation with design consultant Carl Esch, and features interior styling by the acclaimed Evan K Marshall. Part of The Worth Avenue Yachts Collection, this yacht is designed for a shipyard build of the clients choice. Seymour has produced versatile concepts to suit the tastes of his clients ¬ranging from the traditional to the radical. This provides bold inspiration for any owner looking to stand out from the crowd. Equally focused on engineering and creativity, the concepts in Christopher Seymour Designs' portfolio mixes advanced hull forms to the latest propulsion systems. If signed today, the project would be complete by 2022.
Interior And Accommodation
• Luxury staircase serving three decks
• Square elevator serving three decks
• Central galley on main deck, with direct connection to pantry bridge deck & main saloon
• Large pantry at bridge deck
• Owners suite, with dressing & bathroom, and private office/library at main deck, convertible into two large separate cabins
• Four large luxurious guest cabins at lower deck
• Large open sun deck with large bar and access stairway
• Food lifts serving decks (on request)
• Staterooms approx. 600 sqm
• Dual purpose tender garage/guest leisure area with bar approx. 105 sqm
• Crew area’s (without technical areas) including wheelhouse approx. 250 sqm
• Catering (galley and pantry´s) & laundry areas approx. 40 sqm
• Guest cabins at 80% MCR on main deck Approx. 54 dB(A)
• Owners area at 80% MCR on bridge deck Approx. 47 dB(A)
• Guest and Owners area’s in harbor mode Approx. 46 dB(A)
• Main deck 2.3 m
• Bridge deck 2.3 m
• Wellness area lower deck 2.10 m
• Sundeck 2.20 m
The exterior lines are designed by Christopher Seymour in close cooperation with design consultant Carl Esch, and interior design brief by Evan K Marshall.
• Teak decks with first-class grade quarter-sawn 55mm wide teak
• Stainless-steel exterior railing of circular tubes
• Glass windscreens
• Tinted double-glazed windows
• Awl- Grip or Alexseal finishing
• Stern passerelle
• Side boarding ladder on starboard with self-leveling teak steps
• 2 x Large folding side balconies to port- and starboard side saloon main deck
• 2 x Vertical anchor winches with warping head
• Dedicated rescue boat storage under foredeck with overhead crane, accessible via hatch
• 2 x Capstans and four (4) bollards on each side at main deck
• 2 x Overhead crane beams used for launching the tender boats and wave runners at portside aft garage.
• Telescopic foremast
• Jacuzzi on top deck with seats and sun beds
• Pool on main deck aft and (1) pool on bridge deck, both with mosaic inlay and dedicated pool tank
• 2 x Anchor mooring hatches for better crew visibility during anchoring and mooring
• A non-certified helicopter touch and go landing place on bridge deck forward, suitable to support a helicopter of type EC130 or equal.
A foldable platform is incorporated in the swimming platform to enlarge the aft area.
The main propulsion plant consists of two (2) diesel engines (Caterpillar or equivalent), each coupled to a Fixed Pitch Propeller (FPP) through reduction gearbox and shaft line. Each main propulsion diesel engine is foreseen with single elastic mounting and elastic coupling to gearbox. Gearboxes will be hard elastic mount. Maximum speed is 17,0 knots.
The exhaust gases of the propulsion engines will be led underwater to the side shell, bypass for low operations will be lead to the side shell above waterline. The exhaust gases of the diesel generators will be dry type, fitted with sea water injection, and running through the hull sides above the waterline. Dry silencers and urea-based Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) systems will be fitted on all exhaust lines to fulfill the IMO TIER Ill Rules Requirements on NOX emissions, Soot filters are foreseen on the Diesel generators exhaust lines.
Bow and Stern Thruster
Electrically driven, allowing for Dynamic Positioning (DP0).
Zero speed stabilizer non-retractable (design speed 12.5 knots)
A centralized, single duct (Variable Air Volume (VAV) in the Owner's and Guest areas) air conditioning system for interior Owner/Guest/Crew living areas with the following design conditions:
• Summer: External Temp +35°C, External R.H. 75%, Sea Water Temp +32°C, Internal Temp +22°C, Internal R.H. 55%
• Winter: External Temp -5°C, External R.H. - %, Sea Water Temp 0°C, Internal Temp +20°C, Internal R.H. 50%
• 2 x Hydrophore pumps
• 3 x Hot-water boilers
• Hot and cold water circulation system
• 2 x Reverse-osmosis water makers with sufficient capacity
• Vacuum toilet sanitary system
• Black-water treatment
• Waste heat recovery for potable water, whirlpool heating and HVAC reheating
Communication and Navigation Equipment
Communication according to GMDSS Area 3, Inmarsat F, Intercom and Telephone installation.
Integrated Navigation System
• Gyro and magnetic compass
• X-band radar
• S-band radar
• Speed log
• Echo sounder
• Wind measurement equipment
Full entertainment system with Satellite TV/ audio and video on demand/ internet in saloons, guest cabins and owners’ areas.
Safety & Fire Protection
Automatic watertight sliding doors to divide the ship in case of hull damage with appropriate means of escape in case of emergency. An alarm and monitoring system is provided. A high-pressure water mist fire extinguishing system is fitted to protect the accommodation, service and machinery spaces.
Tenders and Toys
Enclosed aft ship tender store with bottom-hinged side doors suitable for:
(2) 6.4-meter tenders
(4) Jet skis
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.