2019 Rossiter Side Console
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Harwich Port, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 25,000
This amazing Deep-V is incredible from stem to stern. The Rossiter side console was designed to thrive in big water, with exceptional stability and safety, as well as a remarkably smooth, dry ride even when the Nantucket Sound white caps rule!
This RED hulled beauty has a NAVY waterline stripe and Antique White bottom, deck & liner.
Gorgeous Ivory Tuck & Roll interior appointments with Red Piping.
Options include swim step ladder, bow grad handles, (2) rod holders, maximum power allowed and a cockpit cover.
Integrated fuel tank, pop up cleats and great storage are just some of the fine appointments on this great unsinkable boat! 10 Year Structural Warranty
If you want something in a class of its own then this is the small boat for you. Softest, driest ride in its class period!
Buy now for a spring delivery.
Please contact John Huether at 508-430-6007
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Rossiter Boats
Designer: Scott Hanson
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 14 ft 0 in
Beam: 5 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 0 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 10 in
Displacement: 825 lbs
Deadrise: 24 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 750 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2019
Engine Model: F50LB
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 50 HP
Maximum Speed: 36 mph
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (19 Gallons)
Electric bilge pump
- Planes with five adults
- Lots of well-drained and ventilated storage
- LED Navigation lights
- Unsinkable-level flotation
- Moderate Deep V with lifting pad and planing strakes providing hydrodynamic lift for superior fuel efficiency, and a top speed of around 35mph/56kph
- Seven, through-bolted deck cleats providing ample options for lines and fenders
- Large transom well, keeping the cockpit safe and dry in a following sea
- Cockpit drain system ensuring that all water drains to a Bilge Well equipped with an automatic bilge pump – self-draining scuppers optional
- Solid, hand laid fiberglass hull, liner and deck
- Single piece, foam-filled molded stringer system
- Stainless steel hardware and fastenings throughout
- Strong tow rings bow and stern
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.