2019 Ocean tec 50
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Lelystad, Netherlands
- Hull Material:
The “Oceantec 50” is a new fast family offshore sailing yacht by Humphreys Yacht Design and Ocean tec yard.
Following a series of successful offshore racing yacht collaborations, Humphreys Yacht Design and Oceantec have teamed up again to provide the experienced sailor with a long range, ocean going family cruising yacht with true planning potential. Capable of fast and effortless 250nm to 300+nm per day passages, the Oceantec 50 is designed for fast, efficient, comfortable and safe cruising for a family or a couple.
She is a modern, high performance cruising yacht that rarely has to deal with bad weather by maintaining high average speeds. A yacht that enables you to pick your weather windows for smooth sailing and outrun the bad weather if necessary.
The Oceantec 50 incorporates a powerful, highly refined hull form with excellent seakeeping qualities, a comfortable and practical living space, rugged high-tech composite structure, and simple, reliable systems designed to withstand the worst the sea can throw at it. The result is a design offering exceptional performance, safety, live aboard comfort and unbounded long range, fast cruising potential.
Price is ex -yard and ex-VAT
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at 0320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 15.30 m
Beam: 5.09 m
Maximum Draft: 3.25 m
Number of heads: 2
- 5-axis CNC machined hull and deck tooling.
- Vinylester infused SAN foam core sandwich, Carbon and E-glass reinforcements.
- Bulkheads and inner structure vinylester infused SAN foam core sandwich with carbon unidirectional reinforcements.
- White gel coat finish outside, 2-part PU paint sprayed inside.
- Non-skid finish on horizontal deck surfaces and sole boards.
- 3.25m draft T-keel.
- Cast SG iron “H” section fin with composite leading and trailing edge fairings.
- Antimonial lead bulb.
- Keel assembly faired to a racing finish.
Rudder and steering:
- Twin spade rudders with E-glass foam sandwich blades and stainless steel stocks.
- Self aligning rudder bearings.
- Tiller arms with connecting bar.
- Fixing positions for 2 x autopilot rams. Rams to be owner supplied.
- Twin wheel steering system.
Water Ballast Ssystem:
- 950L water composite tanks located on port and starboard side
- Tanks to include inspection hatches and level guage.
- Each tank capable of being filled by hydrostatic pressure as well as by electric pump.
- Each tank to be self-draining at all points of sail.
- 2 x filling scoops (Sofomarin or similar) and fill pipe with 90mm diameter composite transfer pipe.
- Fill, dump and transfer gate valves (Valterra or similar).
- 1 x electric ballast / emergency bilge pump (10,000 L/hr capacity).
- Fill, transfer and dump functions operated from bottom of companionway.
- Ballast tank vents on bulwark surfaces close to transom.
- 55hp marine diesel engine with saildrive unit (Yanmar 4JH5CE x SD60 or similar).
- Standard engine alternator.
- 2-blade Flexofold race propeller.
- Ventilated engine and machinery space with sound & vibration proofing.
- Engine and machinery space accessed via lifting companionway steps and removable side panels.
- Exhaust system running to transom.
- Engine control panel located by starboard helm station.
- Single lever Morse control by starboard helm station.
- 120L fuel tank with deck filler.
- Forward Owner’s cabin with double berth, large en-suite W.C. / washroom / shower, hanging lockers, sofa seating and desk. Hull windows and overhead flush opening deck hatches. Watertight door forwards into sail locker.
- Saloon area with generous settee seating and table to starboard. Galley and forward facing navigation station to port with additional saloon seating / pilot berth. Hull windows and overhead flush opening deck hatches.
- Enclosed head compartment to starboard and shower / wet-room to port with overhead flush opening deck hatches.
- Aft cabins with either twin or double berths, hanging lockers. Hull windows and opening portlights into cockpit.
- All interior units are moulded from foam cored E-glass sandwich panels with a polished gelcoat finish.
- Berth mattresses and saloon seating cushions
- Cabin sole boards from foam cored E-glass sandwich panels.
L shaped galley with double sink, gimballed gas cooker with 3 burners and refrigerator. Overhead storage lockers, drawers and cupboards.
- 2 x manual bilge pumps.
- 2 x Automatic Electrical bilge / shower pumps.
- Flexible freshwater tanks with deck filler.
- Flush mounted seacocks.
- 2 x Marine toilets.
- Holding tanks provided for each toilet.
- 50L hot water calorifier (Webasto Isotemp or similar).
- Electric pressure pump for hot and cold running water to galley, heads and deck shower
- Engine start battery. Capacity TBC.
- 2 x Consumer batteries. Capacity TBC.
- Shore power system.
- 12V electrical panel with switches located at Navigation station.
- Battery monitoring display.
- LED navigation lights (Lopolight or similar) at masthead, bow and stern.
- LED interior lightning.
- Electrical equipment accessible for maintenance, repair or removal.
- Electrical equipment and cabling of a type proven satisfactory for marine use.
Deck and Cockpit
- High density foam inserts, additional reinforcements &/or E-plates in way of all high load fittings.
- Harken winch and hardware package
- Spinlock clutches.
- Loop organisers.
- Pit / Mainsheet 2 x Harken Performa 60.3STP winch (TBC).
- Primary 2 x Harken Performa 60.2STP winch (TBC).
- Runner / Traveller / Utility 2 x Harken Performa 50.2STP winch (TBC).
- Harken 2:1 Mainsheet system and traveller.
- Floating ring jib lead.
- Carbon fibre bow sprit.
- Anchor locker.
- 316 stainless steel headstay chainplate.
- Carbon fibre chainplates for V1, D1, inner forestay and runners.
- Moonlight Compact Flush hatches and portlights.
- Composite watertight companionway door.
- Integrated bulwark / toe-rail
- Pushpit, pulpit and stanchions seated on composite spigots with lock fastening.
- Adjustable helmsman’s platform / foot chocks.
- Pop-up mooring cleats on bulwark (Seasmart or similar).
- Bow fairlead / strong point for towing.
- Clipping points for jackstays. Jackstays owner supplied.
- Lightweight drop-down transom platform operated by pulley system.
- Large watertight lazarette space for dinghy and dedicated liferaft stowage.
- Deck-stepped standard modulus carbon mast, boom and spreaders.
- Alloy mainsail track (Harken, Antal or similar).
- Ni50 rod rigging.
- Runners for rig tune only – i.e. not reequired for rig stability during tacks, gybes, etc.
- 1 x Mainsail halyard (2:1).
- 1 x Jib halyard.
- 1 x Staysail halyard.
- 1 x Fractional halyard.
- 2 x Masthead halyards (1 x 1:1; 1 x 2:1).
- Removable inner forestay.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.