2019 Neo 350 Race
- View Full Specifications
Carbon Ceccarelli design
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bari, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 255,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 289,068)
NEOMANIA is the race version of the ultra-light and fast NEO 350, built as RACE version she is hull nr. 2 and is the first example to be available in the brokerage market.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
For those who want to leave everyone else in their wake whilst retaining the style and comfort that only a high quality Ceccarelli design conceived and built luxury cruising yacht can provide.
This particular example of the simply stunning NEO 350 RACE was constructed towards the end of 2017 with her first outing being the belle of the ball at the 2019 Venezia Boat Show and at the ORC World championship 2019 being 5th over 50 boats racing under Group C. Fitted out with a very high quality ‘RACE’ specification. Highlights of her specification include:
- Seadek light grey in the cockpit
- 230vAC shore power system including battery charger
- Carbon fibre mast and boom
- CNC keel
- Carbon fibre rudder blade
- Cruising sails wardrobe
- Racing sails wardrobe
- Gimballed galley with oven
- Gori racing two folders propeller
- Lightweight composite floor Seadeck covered
- Salt water pump in the galley
- B&G H 5000 Performance processor
- B&G Triton multi-displays at the mast
- B&G Triton autopilot
- B&G Zeus 9 GPS chart plotter
- B&G VHF with DSC and AIS receiver
- Carbon fibre tiller steering
The Neo 350 is a fast light cruiser / racer designed and built with a special eye to the latest ORCì rules to be the largest yacht ( gph) of the C group with attention of not paying extra penalties under IRC as well. The yacht may have an ORC or IRC dedicated keel and rudder configuration.
The NEO 350 RACE is built for performing under the ORC group C with GPH 5,98
“What if the minds of an architect like Giovanni Ceccarelli and a great sailor like Paolo Semeraro come together in the design of a sailing boat? A boat able to amuse the amateur and the expert sailor, simple to carry, fast and exciting. This is the philosophy of Neo Yacht, a 100% Italian shipyard.
In this project the sailboat meets the latest generation technology with a revolutionary novelty: the interiors are structural. Thanks to the progress in terms of materials and construction techniques, in fact, in the Neo 350 the interiors, built in sandwich, are part of the structure of the hull and are not added later. The advantages are many: the structure is more rigid, it increases the space available with an important gain in terms of volumes.
Starting from the stern, the cockpit is very large with ample space behind and in front of the two rudders. In contrast to current trends, all halyards are visible on the deckhouse for reasons of practicality and safety. Going below deck, another novelty is the dinette located in the bow, which turns into a large cabin.
At the stern there are two other double cabins, while between the aft cabins and the dinette there is the bathroom and the kitchen. Neo 350 is a no-frills cruiser, designed to go to sea while having fun, whether you sail for a cruise or go racing. Everything focuses on practicality and ease of management and this is also reflected in the interiors which are very simple, but well-kept.
WHAT DOES “STRUCTURAL INTERIORS” MEAN?
The interiors are structural because they are an integral part of the shape of the hull, to which are added later closing panels, always made inside the shipyard, which has an area of 1800 square meters with an oven capable of hosting boats up to 30 meters. The idea is to expand the range by growing with the size of the boats”.
(Gregorio Ferrari, Liguria Nautica, September 2018)
Neo Yachts & Composites is an award winning shipyard based Bari and born in 2013 from the skills of Paolo Semeraro who is also owner and founder of Banks Sails Srl.
Neo Yachts & Composites is now producing a range of performance cruiser between 35 and 57 feet, the Neo 350, the Neo 400, the Neo 400+, the Neo 470 and the brand new Neo 570C design togheter with Shaun Carkeek and to be launch during the summer 2020.
- The vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised A – Offshore.
Hull and deck Construction:
- Hull and deck are sandwich with a variable density CORECELL core postcure at 65°
- Outer layers are biaxial and unidirectional e-glass fibres impregnated with epox resin.
- A single structural frame, bonded internally reinforces the hull spreading the mast, keel and rigging loads.
- Hull and deck are finished in paint with the side decks having a moulded nonslip surface
- Seadeck light grey laid cockpit sole and cockpit bench seating in the cockpit
Keel & Rudder:
- The keel has a steel/weldox blade with lead CNC machined Bulb
- The rudder blade is laminated with biaxial / unidirectional reinforcements and PVC core on female moulds. The rudder stock is made of carbon fibre. The stock bearings are self- aligning.
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo Penta D1-20 3-cylinder 20hp diesel engine
- Freshwater cooling system governed by thermostat
- Saildrive gearbox
- Single lever throttle/gear control
Service & Maintenance:
- Engine hours – tbc
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2-bladed GORI folding propeller
- Tiller steering with composite tiller and tiller extension
- 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower
- 1x 12vDC 70Ah engine start battery
- 1x 12vDC 70Ah service battery
- 115 Ah engine mounted marine alternator
- 220vAC battery charger
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Pressurised fresh water supply via 12vDC pressure pump
- Hot water produced by engine-driven calorifier or via immersion heater element in well-insulated hot water tank – hot water tank not supplierd with the boat
- 12vDC electric bilge pump
- 1x manual bilge pump
- 60 litre fuel capacity
- 150 litres fresh water capacity with level indicator at DC panel
- 15 litre black water holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- B&G H5000 Performance processor
- B&G ZEUS 9’ colour GPS chart plotter with integrated WiFi in the cockpit
- B&G Triton autopilot
- 3x B&G Triton multi-displays at the mast with wind, speed and depth transducers
- B6G multi-display in the cockpit
- B&G VHF with DSC and built-in AIS receiver
- Two-burner gas stove with oven, protected by stainless steel guard
- Formica single sink with hot & cold pressurised fresh water tap
- Formica counter tops and sink cover
- 12vDC 60 litre capacity top loading refrigerator with drain valve
- Manual Jabsco marine toilet
- Hot & cold pressurised water supply with shower
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to 8 berths in open-plan forward cabin space, large double aft cabin and two pulmann settee berths in the aft cabin.
- The modern design characterized by paint surfaces is studied so that it can be functional in both racing and cruising situations. Some parts, such as closets and cabinets are made of fabric.
- This particular example features special NEO Yachts pivoting berths in the aft cabins allowing sleep up to 20°
- The floor is made of composite lighweigh Seadeck covered.
Accommodation layout from Forward:
Saloon convertible in forward cabin:
- The saloon offers two comfortable seats that they can become one king size bed with the folding central table
- The long cabinets side with sliding doors complete the furnishing of the dinette offering elevated stowage space.
- I-shaped galley aft of saloon to port.
- Sink with pressurised hot & cold water supply.
- Large fridge
- 2-burner stove with oven
- Draw and cupboard comparments.
- Aft of galley to port.
- Spacious double cabin with long double berth.
- Pulman bed.
- Door access to saloon area.
- Manual marine head
- Sink with mixer shower tap.
- Carbon fibre black painted mast
- Deck-stepped mast with tapered 9/10 fractional profile.
- Two sets of swept-back spreaders
- 1x19 stainless steel discontinuous standing rigging with turnbuckles
- German mainsheet system
- Integrated bowsprit fitting
- Spinnaker pole
- Fine adjustment for mainsail halyard
- Ball-bearing batten cars for mainsail
- Transverse jib tracks adjustable from cockpit
- All control lines led aft to companionway
- 2x Harken St. 2-speed manual self-tailing jib winches
- 2x Harken St. 2-speed manual self-tailing mainsheet winches adjacent to helms
- 2x Harken St. 2-speed manual self-tailing halyard and control line winches at companionway
- 2x Harken St. 2-speed manual self-tailing backstay adjuster winches
- All sails from Banks sails
- Cruising Sails wardrobe: Dacron main and jib just used once for the transfer
- Racing sails wardrobe:
- iRevolution J1 jib
- iRevolution J2 jib
- iRevolution J3 jib – never used
- iRevolution J4 jib – never used
- iRevolution full batten main
- Dowind staysail
- 2x symmetric spinnaker
- A0 cableless furling
- Design sail area upwind: 71 sqm
- Design jib area downwind with gennaker: 160 sqm
- Design area downwind with spinnaker: 145 sqm
- Design gennaker area: 120 sqm
- Design spinnaker area: 105 sqm
- Design main sail area: 40 sqm
- Design jib r area: 31 sqm
- Carbon fibre twin guardwires and stanchions
- Open-front stainless steel pulpit and split pushpits
- Folding bathing ladder
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Lying Bari, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281 Email: email@example.com
Please contact Alex Grabau at +44(0)1590 673715
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Neo Yachts
Designer: Ceccarelli Yacht Design
Flag of Registry: Italy
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 10.80 m
Beam: 3.66 m
LWL: 9.65 m
Minimum Draft: 2.09 m
Maximum Draft: 2.09 m
Displacement: 4470 kgs
Ballast: 1750 kgs
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2019
Engine Model: D1-20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (60 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (15 Liters)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Grabau International (Italy) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italy) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.