2019 Naval Yachts GreeNaval 40 Electric Yacht
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The concept behind the GreeNaval series is maximizing the comfort and efficiency while keeping it's eco-friendly abilities. GreeNaval' s differentiation on the electrical yacht market is given by it's vast and modern furnished interiors available at a reasonable price. Sustaining both functionality and innovation, GreeNaval's main advantage is based on the material used for building the yacht, aluminium. Properly constructed, aluminium is the world's premium yacht building material combining light weight, high strength , easy workability and acceptable cost in one package. Another distinct feature of GreeNaval resides on 4 different options regarding the propulsion system, depending on the customer's needs and requirements. 1.Electric engine + solar panels and wind generators 2. Electric engine + generator 3. Electric engine + diesel engine The electric propulsion systems offer a clean, green and quiet alternative to the classical motor-yachts. Sleek and assertively proportioned exterior, inviting and brightly lit interior, innovative system and modern features make GreeNaval the best hybrid motor-yacht on the market.
1. Aluminium is lighter than any other material (even fiberglass).
2. It's also stronger than other materials.
3. 100% recyclable.
4. Low fuel consumption due to its lightweight.
Other advantages of GreeNaval yachts are:
5. Additional solar panels and wind generator that provide green energy whenever needed.
6. Wide and highly customizable interiors.
7. Wide saloon side windows that provide a full 180 degree sea view.
8. Hi-tech electrical engines and powerful generators that give you the freedom of sailing with no fuel consumption
Price: 240.000 Euro
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Naval Studio
Warranty: 1 year
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 11 in
Range: 2000 nm
Engine Option 1: 2x
Number of heads: 2
Battery: 2x11.5 kWh
Sea water pump
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Naval Yachts website