2019 Lagoon 40
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Šibenik, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 325,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 378,040)
Lagoon 40 from 2019 for sale!
Launched in July 2019.
She is registered under Polish flag, VAT not paid!
4+2 cabins, 8+2+1+1 berths, 4 heads.
Featuring two Yanmar 3YM30 AE diesel engines, each with 29HP power.
Equipped with teak in cockpit and transoms, electric winch, electric toilets, electrical system color monitoring display, additional service batteries, inverter, chain counter, Led interior lights, davits, dinghy and outboard engine, helm station canvas bimini with windows, sunlounging area cushions with lifting backrest on foredeck, additional water tank, safety gear according to the Polish flag regulations, hotel equipment, aft portholes in aft cabins with curtains, fans in saloon and cabins, mirrors on cabin doors etc.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a visit.
With her new visual identity, the 40 immediately stands out. While faithful to the image of Lagoon’s "DNA", a new style is born: an individual, streamlined and accomplished design depicts her large portholes and panoramic view. This creates a refined and high-performance unit, emphasised by the chamfer running from the bow to the stern. A new generation Lagoon, recognisable at first sight.
A comfortable cockpit looking out to sea: a starboard dining table, able to accommodate up to twelve guests, a recreation area on the same side and seating at the rear beam.
An ergonomic helm station accessible from the cockpit or deck, thus enabling communication between the skipper and crew at all times. Large aft transoms with a spacious swim platform, allowing simple access to the tender and safe, easy boarding. A forward cockpit, fitted with a sunbathing area, provides further living space.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Adam Matosin at +385 91 606 6609
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 11.74 m
Beam: 6.76 m
Maximum Draft: 1.35 m
Number of heads: 4
- Flag of Registry: Poland
- Builder: Lagoon Catamaran (France)
- Designer: Marc Van Peteghem & Vincent Lauriot Prévost
- EC certification: A
- Hull number: FR-CNBxxxxxB919
- Type of hull: Catamaran / Category: Crusing catamaran
- Rudder: 2 spade rudders
- Length over all: 11.74 m / 38'6''
- Beam: 6.76 m / 22'2''
- Draft: 1.35 m / 4'5''
- Mast clearance: 18.42 m / 60'5''
- Light displacement (EEC): 11 t
- Number of engines: 2
- Model: Yanmar 3YM30 AE
- Power: 2x 29 HP
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 200 l / 2 x 56 US gal
- Fresh water capacity: 300 l / 76 US gal + Additional freshwater tank 300L / 79US Gal
- Holding tank
4+2 cabins,8+2+1+1 berths, 4 heads
- L-shaped saloon settee with saloon table that can be converted to 2 additional berths
- Standard upholstery: Shark brown (saloon & settees), Double berth in saloon (Shark brown)
- 4 cabins + 2 single bed crew cabins in front, 12 berths
- 4 Double cabins located two in each hull, all with double berths and storage lockers
- 4 Heads with Quiet flush electrical toilets, washbasin and shower
- Aft portholes in aft cabins with curtains
- Fans in saloon and cabins
- Mirrors on cabin doors
- Hotel equipment
- 2 Refrigerators Isotherm 100l
- 3 Burner gas stove with Eno oven
- Stainless steel sink
- Lots of storage
Navigation pack B&G 2019:
- B&G ZEUS3 12'' display at helm station
- Europe card
- B&G Autopilot
- AIS 500 B&G Transceiver with antenna coupling
- B&G VHF V50
- 2nd H50 Handset at helm station for B&G VHF
- Easy Navtex
- Compass Plastimo Offshore 95
- Version 220 V 50 Hz
- Electrical system color monitoring display
- Electrical circuit with 40Amp battery charger
- Inverter Mastervolt 12 / 220V - 2000 VA
- Standard Batteries + 2 Additional service batteries 140Amp
- Shore power connection 220V
- Indirect lighting in cabins and saloon
- Electric windlass Quick with remote control, with chain counter Quick CHC1203 at helm station
- Hot water system
- Electric bilge pump
- Electric seawater pump
- Fusion USB Player + 2 Loudspeakers Fusion in saloon
- 2 Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers
- Sockets 220V
- USB sockets in the cabins (x4)
- Led Interior lights
- Deck light
- Clock and Barometer
- Cockpit floor and transoms covered in teak
- Helm seat (with dark Grey cushion)
- Steering wheel Goiot (leather covered)
- Pulpits with wooden seats
- Sunlounging area cushions with lifting backrest on foredeck (Dark grey)
- Aft cockpit cushions (Dark grey)
- Cockpit table
- Shower in cockpit with hot/cold water
- Deck net
- Starboard electric winch Harken 40.2STAEH + 1 manual winch
- Anchor set
- Freshwater dock inlet
- Aluminium mast Sparcraft with 1 spreader
- Aluminium boom
- Roller furler Facnor LS200
- Lazy bag with cover – graphite
- Extra for dacron square top mainsail in lieu of standard
- Fully battened main sail
- Roll genoa
Additional and safety equipment
- Helm station canvas bimini with windows (Dark grey)
- Dinghy set CL 290 grey with Honda outboard engine BF6HP
- Outboard engine bracket on pushpit
- Pair of stainless steel davits (for dinghy)
- Locker with 2 gas bottles
- 6 Fenders
- 4 Dock lines
- Safety gear according to the Polish flag regulations
- English owner’s manual
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
At request, Croatia
At request, Croatia