2019 Key West 189 FS
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Orange Park, FL
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
- Sale Pending
The 189FS now comes with a porta potty room under the console.This is a family oriented center console with less emphasis on hard core fishing and more on the water sports many families are enjoying on the water today, such as skiing, tubing, camping, or just being out on the waterways. It features more seating, cup holders, and storage to accommodate all family members, but we never forget the fishermen. It also includes molded in rod racks and a generous live well. The bench seat in the rear features removable cushions to convert it to a nice fishing deck as well. This boat is as well rounded as the modern family.
Holmes & Owen Yacht Sales, in concert with northeast Florida's premier boat dealer, Yamaha Marine Center of Jacksonville, is proud to offer Pursuit, Regulator, Key West, Skeeter and Crevalle to the northeast Florida and southeast Georgia area. Barton Holmes is a Certified Professional Yacht Broker and a marine sells expert with more than 25 years of experience in the Jacksonville area. Please feel free to contact us for the latest information on this exciting new offering. Prepare to be impressed.
Please contact Barton Holmes at Cell - 904-613-8570
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 18 ft 9 in
Beam: 8 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 1650 lbs
Transom Height: 2 ft 1 in
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2019
Engine Model: F 150 XB
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 150 HP
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
This boat is equipped with the following options:
- Yamaha Command Link Gauges
- Ice Blue Hull Sides
- Black Rub Rail
- T-Top w/Black Canvas & LED Stern Light
- T-Top Cargo Net
- Bow Cushions
- Garmin ECHOMAP PLUS 64CV w/CV23M-TM Transducer
- Trolling Motor Plug
- Tilt Hydraulic Steering
- Dual Battery Switch
- Removable Windshield & Handrail
Manufacturer Provided Description
This is a family oriented center console with less emphasis on hard core fishing and more on the water sports many families are enjoying on the water today, such as skiing, tubing, camping, or just being out on the waterways. It features more seating, cup holders, and storage to accommodate all family members, but we never forget the fishermen. It also includes molded in rod racks and a generous live well. The bench seat in the rear features removable cushions to convert it to a nice fishing deck as well. This boat is as well rounded as the modern family.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Navigation lights.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
- Black accents.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Holmes & Owen Yacht Sales
Jacksonville, FL, United States
Orange Park, FL, United States
Jacksonville, FL, United States