2019 Dufour 412 Grand Large
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- sardinia, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 188,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 219,528)
Restyled version of the successful 410 Grand Large, she has been designed to maximize the comforts on board, inspired by larger yachts, still keeping in mind, sailing performances and easy to handle characteristic proper to a 40 footer.
The one we offer, is actually an incredible deal.
After just 1 charter season on her hull, will be delivered in October fully tested and fine tuned by the managing company dedicated team of technicians.
Charter investment tailor made programs and full leasing financial assistance available.
Please contact Diego Cerasi at +34 634 325 758
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Italy
LOA: 41 ft 8 in
Beam: 13 ft 9 in
LWL: 36 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 11 in
Displacement: 244777 kgs
Dry Weight: 19709 kgs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: volvo penta
Year Built: 2018
Engine Model: D2-55 SD
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (52 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Spinnaker pole - Bow sprit
Bow thruster - Jet Thruster
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Manufacturer Provided Description
Evolution of the famous Dufour 410, the Dufour 412 Grand Large places herself among the flagships of the Grand Large range. For this 2017 millesime, Dufour Yacht engineers and Felci Yachts Design have a project guideline to integrate all functionalities thus far reserved to bigger sized yachts.
Ambitious challenge skillfully executed, this starts with the optimisation of the exterior spaces. The new closed cockpit by its aft seats conceals a fully equipped exterior galley with barbecue, sink and refrigerator. This new layout, functional and secure, allows to take advantage of the entire cockpit, and makes the boat more spacious.
The Dufour 412 also benefits from new equipment allowing for more pleasant navigation, in particular the fixed bowsprit to simplify the mounting of downwind sails.
With her new look and her new equipment, the Dufour 412 rejoices in all the attributes of an exceptional yacht, and naturally places herself among the upscale level in her category.
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface
- Shroud chainplates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates
- Midships mooring cleats: 2, aluminium
- Mooring cleats: 4, aluminium.
- Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 2
- Mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with adjusting car.
- Genoa tracks: With car.
- Downhaul: With 6-fold purchase tackle.
- Pulleys: 2 single genoa sheet return pulleys on coaming
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables.
- Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers, 4- and 3-sheave for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns.
- Halyard winches: 1 halyard winch on coachroof.
- Sheet winches: 2 genoa sheet winches on cockpit coamings
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Cockpit bench seats: Slatted teak
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Wheel
- Helm console: Polyester.
- Engine control: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: 2 on columns
- Gas locker: In starboard aft locker
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stowage in dedicated locker.
- Shower: In port stern locker
- Supply: Connector in port stern locker
- Bathing ladder: Telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
- Configurations: Longitudinal.
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with Corian®C synthetic resin cover
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner cooker with oven on gimbals, with removable wooden cover and stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerator access: Via the frontage and the worktop.
- 3 cubby-hole with closed compartments with formed wood flap
- 3-door under-sink unit with cutlery drawer, 2 plastic bins, waste bin
- Storage for bottles with locking
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Storage under gas cooker
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Anchor and masthead lights.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats.
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: double
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 2 mainsheet car adjustments,furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Dacron Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from De Valk Palma
430 Grand Large
460 Grand Large
360 Grand Large
350 Grand Large
Sun Odyssey 42i Performance