2019 Cabo 41 Express cruiser
- View Full Specifications
41 Express Cruiser
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 1,118,250
The CABO 41 is made for the sportfishing and cruising enthusiast who desires a high-performing, comfortable platform with trusted quality. It is an easy-to-own, durable machine that gives you the confidence and the satisfaction while staying dry and comfortable, even in rough conditions.
HARDTOP CRUISING EDITION, low profile,ready for dry storage.
For more information please contact Gulf Coast Yacht Group at 251-980-2220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Master User at 251-980-2220
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
41 Cabo New Express Cruiser
LOA: 42 ft 10 in
Beam: 15 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Displacement: 31000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 15 ° at Transom
Fresh Water Tanks: (95 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (550 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Volvo D11 n 670 HP engines $18,000.
Seakeeper Ready $8,000.
Premium AV, Fusion multizone $3,500.
Helm Deck A/C 24,000. BTU $24,000.
Bait Freezer in Mezzanine $6,800.
Freshwater washdown $750.
Stateroom bedding pkg $725
Upgraded gen. $2,500.
Telegrey hull w/ black boot stripe $8,500.
Freight and make ready $18,000.
HARDTOP by PIPEWELDERS $39,520.
3 side enclosure $6,330.
Garmin 8200 Glass door $7,500.
Garmin Radar ( fantom 54) 72 mile $7,375.
ICOM VHF incl.
ACR spotlight LED Rcl-100 $8,056
- 1 stateroom 1 head arrangement (sleeps 4)
- Cockpit 103 square feet including mezzanine with seating and cushions
- Two insulated fish boxes each with macerator
- 48 Gallon bait tank molded into transom
- Stainless steel rod holders located in port (2) and starboard (2) gunwales
- Tackle storage on mezzanine
- Transom door with top gate, heavy duty polished stainless steel hardware
- Raw water washdown
- Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for mounting fighting chair or rocket launcher
- Stern hawser pipes and 12's stainless steel cleats
Wood Finishings/Wall Covering/Fabric/Flooring
- European Walnut open grain interior with a satin finish
- Coordinated interior fabrics, wallcovering, flooring and Cohan countertops throughout
Integrated Interior Furnishings
- Full sized tapered berth with assisted lift access to storage and drawers beneath
- Hanging locker in forward stateroom
- Mirrored storage cabinet over sink in head
- "L" shaped lounge in main cabin converts to double berth
- Storage under settee
- Foredeck hatch, with retractable shade/screen
- Hullside rod storage in forward stateroom
- Rod storage cabinet and hullside rod storage in main cabin
- LED lighting in living areas
- LED white lights in engine room
Helm and Mezzanine
- Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically lifted with integrated access hatch
- "L" shaped lounge port side with storage below
- Integrated helm station with palm beach controls and vessel interface systems
- Pedestal mounted adjustable helm chair
- Helm deck companion chair mounted on starboard cabinet
- Molded-in non-skid surface in cockpit and helm decks
- Large helm deck starboard cabinet providing storage and refrigerator
- Open helm deck with wrap around windshield and windshield wipers
- Helm cabinet: Refrigerator and tackle storage
- Lighted compass
Exterior Hardware and Anchoring System
- Aluminum bow rail
- Anchor, 25' of galvanized chain, 250' anchor line
- Bow pulpit, heavy duty DC electric windlass with remote switches from bridge and deck
- Four polished 12" stainless steel spring cleats
- 2 polished 12' stainless steel bow cleats
- Dual air horn
- DC LED courtesy lights in helm deck area
- Under counter refrigerator and freezer drawer unit, microwave oven, and ceramic cook top in galley
Refrigerator in starboard helm deck cabinet
Propulsion/Fuel Systems/Hull Design and Performance
- Solid fiberglass hull bottom with molded fiberglass construction foam core from chine to sheer - Covered by a CABO 5 year hull warranty
- Ablative polymerkopper based anti-fouling bottom paint
- Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish
- Molded fiberglass longitudinal stringers with steel engine beds
- Bright white bilge and engine room finish
- 550 gallon fiberglass fuel tank constructed with fire retardant resin
- Power steering
- Bronze rudder with stainless steel shaft
- Manganese bronze rudder ports with composite bearings
- Steel couplings and manganese bronze and struts
- Transom zinc
- Alloy 22 high strength tapered propeller shafts with zincs and round keys for reduced stress concentrations at propeller and coupling ends
- Electric Trim tabs
- Nibral high performance propellers
- All underwater through hull valves are bronzekhrome through-bolted
Engine Room Systems
- FM200 fire extinguisher system with automatic and manual controls
- DC exhaust blower
- 24VDC bilge pumps (3) and sump pump systems
- Rubber deck mat between engines
- Individual pickup for each engine, genset, and raw water cooled equipment
- Centralized drain system with single thru-hull
- 11 gallon water heater
- 95 gallon polyethylene water tank
- Pressurized fresh water pump
- 24V DC sealed shower sump
- 20 gallon holding tank with warning light, macerator and dockside discharge
- Holding tank 3/4 full indicator light in head
- One 220 volt, 50 amp, retractable shore cord
- 24 volt heavy duty marine battery banks in fire retardant fiberglass boxes (2)
- Automatic battery charger
- Battery paralleling switch at helm
- Battery control panel with fuses, voltmeter, and isolation switches
- AC and DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers in main cabin
- Systems Monitor display with visual and audible signals for exhaust temperature, alternator, battery voltage, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine room, AC power loss, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and holding tank 3/4 monitor
- Omni-directional TV antenna
- Fusion stereo system
- Interior air conditioning in forward stateroom and main cabin (16,000 BTU)
- Braided nylon mooring lines (4)
- Life jackets (6)
- Fenders (4)
- Portable "drychem" fire extinguishers (3), U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards
- Hand held air horn
Options- Interior Color Selection
- Sandstone color scheme interior
- Slate color scheme interior
Options- Exterior Color
- Colored hull gelcoat - Telegrey 4 with black boot striping and black bottom paint
Twin Volvo D11 670 hp
Seakeeper ready; through-hull and electrical wiring complete
Ice Maker in starboard helm deck cabinet upgrade
- Helm station air conditioning 24,000 BTU capacity upgraded
- Bait freezer under mezzanine seating upgrade
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.