2019 Boston Whaler 210 Montauk
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Andratx, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 135,000 Tax Paid (US$ 158,571)
Boston Whaler 210 Montauk (2019)
New model just released.
Mercury 200bhp (white)
Bow sunshade and sun lounging area
Contact us for further info.
Tot Nautic is the official dealer for Boston Whaler, Four Winns and Greenline in the Balearic Islands. We have been looking after our customers for over 30 years. We aim to give a premier service, making your boating experience the best it can be, offering a comprehensive service including boat sales, storage and maintenance.
Please contact Jonathan Nicholson at +34 610 183 025
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 21 ft 4 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 1 in
Bridge Clearance: 5 ft 8 in no top
Deadrise: 16 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2500 lbs
Transom Height: 2 ft 1 in
Max Load Capacity: 2800 lbs
Total Power: 200 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2019
Engine Model: 200 XL V6 CMS
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 200 HP
Fuel Tanks: (66 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 210 Montauk delivers major functionality for every outing and is reliable down to its very core, allowing you to go farther and stay out longer. Anglers will appreciate the ample workspace and numerous amenities that make the easy and comfortable 210 Montauk perfect for every boating opportunity.
- Intuitive helm station features a stainless-steel steering wheel and welded grab rail.
- Optional portable head in the console with deck pump-out lets you extend your adventures farther.
- Fiberglass swim platform features grab rail and off-angle telescoping swim ladder for added safety.
- Store the day’s catch or extra gear in the bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain.
- Standard boat-motor-trailer package includes a 150-hp Mercury FourStroke engine.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8” stainless steel cleats (5)
- 19” interior freeboard
- Aft cockpit storage with fiberglass covers (2)
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Drink holders (4)
- Fiberglass swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Welded stainless steel bow rail
- Welded stainless steel side rails
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (2)
- Electric horn
- Electronics mounting area
- Mercury binnacle control
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Welded stainless steel grab rail
- Aft quarter seats (port and starboard)
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Dual battery boxes and switch
- Dual battery wiring
- Fuel tank (66.5 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel propeller
Additional Mercury options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Boston Whaler Website
Other Boats from Tot Nautic
Santa Ponsa, Spain
Santa Ponsa, Spain
Santa Ponsa, Spain