2019 Bombard Sunrider 650
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Mandelieu la napoule, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 24,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 27,098)
The Sunrider range offers the best quality to price ratio on the market. It optimizes your time on the water as your embark on an adventure with family and friends.
The versatile equipment and personalized arrangements allow for comfort and ease as you move around the boat. The numerous storage compartments make this an extremely functional boat for all to enjoy!
Please contact Gerry Jacob at +33 (0)1 76 41 10 26
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 6.35 m
Beam: 2.45 m
Dry Weight: 1036 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 3527 lbs
Total Power: 115 HP
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 115 HP
Maximum Speed: 49 mph
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sunrider range offers the best quality to price ratio on the market. It optimizes your time on the water as you embark on an adventure with family and friends. The versatile equipment and personalized arrangements allow for comfort and ease as you move around the boat. The numerous storage compartments make this an extremely functional boat for all to enjoy.
- Ultra comfortable navigation thanks to its pronounced V-shaped hull
- Large storage capacity for long day trips
- Optional equipment to adapt to your nautical needs
- Integrated tank under the deck
- Choice of buoyancy tube : in Strongan™ Duotex™ or Hypalon™ Néoprène™
- 2 choices of colors : Light gray or black
- Choice of color for the upholstery: Light grey, Pebble, Fire
- Deep-V fiberglass hull, equipped with strakes.
- Molded nonslip deck
- One tow ring
- Two back mooring cleats
- Access trap to engine trough
- One high volume bailer
- One drain for flushing
- Strongan™ Duotex™ Fabric 2×1100 decitex, assembled by thermobandage welding. Hypalon™ Néoprène™ option.
- Easy push valve
- Polyamide lashing: exclusive new design
- PVC bow forceps with locking cleat
- Cone reinforcements
- 1 central tilting console with: wheel, casing, direction cable, windshield, handrail, front seat close to the console.
- 1 separator water / fuel
- 1 front trunk
- 1 seat-trunk at the rear
- One air-pump
- One maintenance tool-kit
- One owner’s manual
- Swimming ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Dream Yacht Charter
Porto Vecchio, France