2019 Key West 1720 Center Console
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 24,900
LIKE NEW WITH ONE OWNER WITH LOW HOURS
17' Key West powered with Yamaha 90HP 4 Stroke Engine with only 50 hours.
- EZ Loader Trailer with a folding tongue so it can fit into a standard 19' Garage.
- Battery always kept on a battery tender
- This boat has always been stored inside the garage.
- Engine is immaculate
- Warranty on engine until 11/2021
PLEASE CONTACT Meredith Droukas
(904)-669-5196 TEXT OR CALL
Please contact Meredith Droukas at 904-237-2598
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 17 ft 0 in
Beam: 6 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 0 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 15 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 1150 lbs
Transom Height: 1 ft 8 in
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Fuel Tanks: (31 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
Our most popular model year after year since 1992 and still one of the most versatile, easy to own boats on the market today. It fits the garage, the tow vehicle, the budget, and the need, and still far exceeds every safety standard in effect today, anywhere in the world.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 2 console mounted rod racks.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Low profile stainless steel bow rail.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Cooler Seat
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.