2019 Ballistic 7.8
- View Full Specifications
Ex-Demo Ballistic 7.8m RIB!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Inverkip, Inverclyde, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 67,500 Tax Paid (US$ 87,419)
This Ex-Demo 7.8m Ballistic represents an amazing opportunity! An uncompromising design and build process give the Ballistic 7.8 one of the best handling hulls on the market where speed, reliability, and style are paramount.
With 10 hours of demonstration usage and a significant saving on a new list price, she is well worth a look.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina. Boats are available for viewing on pontoons, hard standing (ladder access), on moorings and in some cases further afield.
Please contact us beforehand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Inspiration Marine Group - Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 5 years
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 7.80 m
Beam: 2.65 m
Maximum Draft: 0.33 m
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2019
Engine Model: 300
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 10
Engine Power: 300 HP
Electric bilge pump
- Length: 7.8m
- Beam: 2.65m
- Draft: 0.33m
Hull and Deck
- Grey and Charcoal Hypalon Tubes with Grab Handles
- White Gel Coated GRP Hull
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Four Single Jockey Seats with Underseat Storage and Stainless Steel Handrails
- Rear Bench Seat with Underseat Storage
- Front Console Seat with Underseat Storage
- Console Locker
- Sun Pad Area with Removable Infill Cushion
- Bow Lockers with Underseat Storage
- Anchor Locker with Anchor, Chain & Rope
- Premium Weatherproof Silvertex Upholstery
- Picnic Table
- Double Stainless Steel A-Frame with Tow Hook, Navigation Lights, and Flood Lights
- Twin Bilge Pumps
- LED Deck LIghts
- Steering Compass
- Garmin echoMAP
- Garmin 100i VHF Radio
Machinery and Propulsion
- Yamaha 300hp Outboard Engine
- Yamaha Digital Engine Gauges
- Hydraulic Steering
- Twin Batteries
Systems & Tankage
- 225 Fuel Tank
- Fusion Marine Stereo System with 2 Speakers
- Console Cover
- Full Boat Cover
- SBS Twin Axle Road Trailer
- Foot Pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Other Boats from Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd
6m Ex Demo
Inverkip, Inverclyde, United Kingdom