2018 Windy 29 Coho
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- -, Var, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 189,800 Tax Paid (US$ 207,034)
Under 100 hours run on this stunning Windy 29 Coho. Handed over in 2018, wintered under cover and serviced for the season, she looks the business in Ice White, with easy-care non-slip cockpit. Her punchy Volvo Penta V8 petrol engine will push her over 40 knots, and is a refined engine giving superb acceleration. She of course enjoys the famed super-sharp handling of the Hans Johnsen Windy hull and a reassuringly solid, quality level of finish.
Please contact Bruno Kairet at +33 (0) 613 437 138
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Windy Boats AS
Designer: Hans J Johnsen
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Beam: 8 ft 9 in
Displacement: 3200 kgs
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: V8-380 CE DP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Windys are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology. The latest technological innovation is the Wintec hull concept, which gives improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel.
The hull is resin-infused, making the 29 lighter, faster and stronger. She is reinforced with advanced multi axial glass fibre matting and Divinycell core. This allows a reduction in the boats weight of up to 20% whilst offering noticeably improved stability. All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost-effective and quality oriented processes in-house. But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy which characterizes their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
Extras above standard specification
- Bow thruster.
- Teak laid decking on bathing platform.
- Raymarine Axiom RV 12 colour plotter (sounder and EU chart).
- Chain counter.
- Electric bow anchor windlasses with stainless steel anchor.
- Trim tabs & indicators.
- Volvo Power trim assistance.
- Hansen Tradtex charcoal grey tonneau cover.
- Hansen camper canopy.
- Hansen Tradtex charcoal grey instrument cover.
- Hansen Tradtex charcoal grey bimini top
- Silvertex White /Ice with grey Anthracite stitches cockpit upholstery.
- Holding tank with electric pump.
- 3 way selector valve for holding tank.
- Madelana steering wheel.
- Shore power with battery charger & cable.
- Fusion stereo system with I-pod docking.
- Cockpit and bathing platform courtesy lights.
- Hot water system.
- 4 Fenders with Windy logo fendersocks.
- Volvo Penta – 1 x V8 – 380 CE Petrol DP.
- Circa 95 hours run (March 2020).
- Volvo Penta - EVC throttle controls.
- Volvo Penta - engine instrumentation.
- Power assisted steering.
- Engine service Winter 2019/2020.
Performance and economy*:
REVS, KTS, L/NM, L/H, DBA.
1000, 4.8, 1.06, 5.1, 61
2000, 8.0, 1.77, 14.2, 67
2500, 10.4, 1.85, 19.3, 71
3000, 14.1, 1.76, 24.8, 72
3500, 21.0, 1.58, 33.3, 75
4000, 26.3, 1.71, 45.1, 75
4500, 31.1, 1.95, 60.8, 76
5000, 34.6, 2.39, 82.9, 79
5500, 39.4, 2.59, 102.1, 82
5960, 43.1, 2.52, 108.9, 85
*Note – These figures are taken from Volvo tests and are intended as a guide only
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – approx 375 litres (81 gallons).
- Water tank (aluminium) – approx 90 litres (20 gallons).
- Black water tank (aluminium) – appox 90 litres (20 gallons).
- Fuel & water tank level gauges.
- 12v Electrical system.
- Engine batteries (1).
- Service battery (1).
- Windscreen wipers.
- Electric & manual bilge pumps.
- Navigation lights.
- Switch panel & circuit breakers.
- 700W Anchor winch, 7.5kg stainless steel anchor and 8mm s/s chain.
- Pressurised domestic water system.
- Shower on transom.
- Sink in main cabin with tap.
Arrangement from Forward
- Luxury fittings in high gloss wood finish.
- Galley top in high grade composite.
- Wallas diesel fired ceramic hob.
- Sink with tap.
- Lockers & shelves.
- Opening roof hatch.
- Large double berth with storage underneath.
Heads / shower compartment:
- Manual Jabsco heads.
- Sink with hot/cold tap.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Towel hooks.
- Down-lights with chrome surrounds.
- Large L-shape sofa.
- Sofa converting into a large sunbathing platform.
- Electronic opening engine hatch.
- Pilot & co-pilot seats.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Shower on bathing platform.
- New electric canopy system.
- Gloria 2KG fire extinguisher under co-pilot seat.
- Automatic Sea Fire extinguisher in engine bay.
- Stainless steel bow roller.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Stainless steel deck cleats (6).
- Stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Anchor chain locker with hatch.
- Flag pole & socket.
- Bathing ladder on bathing platform.
- Cold and hot shower on bathing platform.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Windy 29 Coho, DEBORAH V @ Berthon.co.uk
Other Boats from Berthon
Mandelieu La Napoule, France
42 Grand Bora
Golfe de Saint Tropez, Var, France
Mandelieu, Alpes-Maritimes, France