2018 Mastercraft X23 SS
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Ibiza, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 99,000 Tax Paid (US$ 110,048)
2018 Mastercraft X23 SS found in execellent condition having been well maintined and cared for by her owners.
Comfort & Convenience Package
Premium Audio & Touchscreen Package
Gen2 Surf Handling Package
Tower Racks Wake / Surf
Surf board cover on the tower
Fiber rear platform
Special MC Shield carpet
5 Water Tanks
Easy on/ off covers
Tim Brouardstarted his career working for a yacht brokerage commissioning new boats and managing brokerage boats. He then set up his own yacht management company on the Hamble before joining Nicolle Associates.
Tim is an experienced private skipper where in addition to cruising he has introduced owners and clients to the racing circuit with an impressive second in the Round The Island Race.
Tim is a qualified Yachtmaster Offshore and an active member of the Royal Thames Yacht club.
Contact Tim Brouard by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7021, M +44 (0)78 6736 2107 for more details.
Please contact Tim Brouard at +44 (0)23 8115 7021
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 22 ft 9 in
Beam: 8 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 12 in
Total Power: 360 HP
Engine Brand: Ilmor
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 300
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 360 HP
Winter maintenance undertaken
- Polishing the entire Boat on the outside and inside.
- Polishing steels including the disassembly of many parts.
- Treatment of the seats.
- White antifouling plus flotation layer and black in flaps and anodes.
- Replacement remote control "Fusion" of the music that broke the second year.
- Replacement of the pistons of the flaps that were broken.
- Replacement of defective pressure flywheel bearings, cleaning with propeller and shaft descaler.
Length: 6.93 m
Width: 2.54 m
Draft: 0.60 m
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is EU VAT paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Ibiza, Spain.
- © 2020 Nicolle Associates