2018 Stoner 23 CC
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Miami, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,900
New Ice Blue Boat just completed for the Miami Boat Show! She is ready for her new owner.
This boat is a mix between a “Palm Beach” and a “Carolina” style of boats. While still having a high rising bow for a very dry ride, the transition from the bow to the cockpit of this boat is much longer and far more subtle than the Stoner 26. This boat is powered with a 250 HP Yamaha 4 stroke mounted on a custom flotation bracket. The Stoner 23 is be equipped with a built in cooler, a full circle live-bait well above deck in the cockpit, large fish box in the bow, and a Stoner Boatworks console.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT THIS VESSEL, OR IF YOU WANT AN HONEST OPINION ABOUT ANY OTHER BOAT
PLEASE CONTACT MIKE BRILL
EXPORT YACHT SALES - MIAMI OFFICE
EMAIL: email@example.com / MOBILE (305)504-4663
IN ADDITION TO THIS BOAT, I CAN ASSIST YOU WITH ANY BOAT YOU SEE LISTED BY ANY BROKER. YACHT SALES ARE SIMILAR TO REAL ESTATE-WE ALL USE THE SAME MLS SYSTEM.
YOU WON'T FIND A MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE BROKER,I AM A GRADUATE OF N.Y. MARITIME, HOLD THE HIGHEST USCG NAVIGATION LICENSE, AND HAVE RUN EVERY TYPE OF BOAT FROM A 800' CRUISE SHIP TO AN OPTIMIST DINGHY.
Please contact Mike Brill at (305) 504-4663
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 23 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 3900 lbs
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Cruising Speed: 35 mph @ 4500 RPM
Maximum Speed: 45 mph
Fuel Tanks: 1 (140 Gallons)
- Yamaha 250 4-stroke rigged
- Center console with insulated cooler/seat
- Fiberglass leaning post with seat storage
- 5 stainless steel 8" cleats pop-up
- Rigid rub rail with stainless steel insert (black or white) One bilge hatch
- 1100 gph rule bilge pumps with float switches (2) Group 27 batteries Dekka Marine (2)
- Blueseas switch panel
- Blueseas battery dual selector switch
- Choice of color for hull sides Awl Craft 2000
- Choice of interior color Awl Craft 2000
- 140 gallon fuel tank - Epoxy coated 3/8" aluminum
- Fiberglass flotation bracket
- Fiberglass t-top with brushed aluminum pipe work - $12,500 Custom lighting in t-top - $400 (4 LED lights
- Fusion radio 750 with 2 - 7.5" JL audio speakers - $1200 Forward seating - $350
- Removable back bench seat (seats 3 people) - $1200 Back rest for leaning post - $300
- Leaning post with livewell - $3500
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.