2018 Custom Lumberyard Skiff
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Middletown, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 11,000
Designed by Old Wharf Dory, Wellfleet, Massachusetts. This classically lined skiff is the perfect work boat platform or pocket harbor day cruiser!
2018 Yamaha 25HP with only 28 hours still under warranty!
For more information and to schedule an appointment to get aboard call Christopher Carney at 401-683-9200 or email email@example.com.
Please contact Christopher Carney at 401-683-9200
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 16 ft 0 in
Beam: 7 ft 0 in
Fuel Tanks: (12 Gallons)
Hull, Construction and Equipment
Designed by Old Wharf Dory, Wellfleet, Massachusetts (Built 2017-2018)
- Boat is built with all marine plywood, ¾” plywood bottom and ½ marine plywood on the sides. The joints on the bottom of the boat were covered with 4 oz fiberglass tape and epoxied and sanded. All edges were epoxy sealed and all plywood was epoxy soaked prior to glassing over (entire hull) with 6oz fiberglass cloth and 4 coats of finish epoxy on the exterior of the hull, rail topsides. The interior was epoxy soaked and coated with 3 coats of epoxy finish.
- The hull was primed and finish coated with 3 coats of epoxy paint. (Rolled and tipped method).
- The framing is #1 Fir, and the joints were epoxied and epoxy soaked prior to installing.
- All fasteners are stainless screws. All epoxy and paint are from Jamestown Distributors, Total Boat products.
- The boat is 16’ long, 7’ wide at the beam and gunnels are 2’ in height. Flat bottom skiff.
- The boat meets all the Coast Guard regulations, with flotation located in the bow, and both sides of the stern.
- There are 2 drain plugs located in the stern.
- There is a forward anchor locker/storage in the bow and storage in the stern.
- The battery and battery switch are also located in the stern, as well as the water/fuel separator.
- The console and helm bench were both made in Florida.
- There is storage under the console. There is a 12 gallon fuel tank located under the helmsman seat.
- The boat has a 2018 Yamaha 4 Stroke outboard with a 20” shaft, and power trim/tilt and a Yamaha 703 control with a safety cut off switch. The motor has 28 hours and has a factory warranty.
- The boat is registered and titled in Rhode Island.
- The trailer is all galvanized with bunks and slick pads on the bunks to make launching and loading easier. It also has a manual winch and stern ties downs, and side guides for loading the boat and galvanized wheels.
- There are running lights and led cockpit lights.
- Rubber rub rails are along the sides.
- The boat has a Garmin GPS/Fish finder/Depth Finder, 2 life jackets, A throw cushion, anchor, dock lines, 2 fenders and a stainless steel boarding ladder that attaches at the stern when needed and stores on the inside when not in use.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Northstar Yacht Sales, LLC
VDL Pilot 44
Newport, RI, United States
Carija Boat Works Aluminum
North Myrtle Beach, SC, United States