I'm a boater! Email me yachts and information.


I accept YachtWorld's Terms of Use

I'm a boater! Email me yachts and information.


I accept YachtWorld's Terms of Use

2018 Custom Aluminum 60 ft Ocean Cruiser

US$ 465,920*
Bayern, Germany
Interested in this boat? Tel: 0044 (0) 7979 665785
  • Description
  • View Full Specifications
 

Available now

Year:
2018
Length:
59'
Engine/Fuel Type:
Twin / diesel
Located In:
Bayern, Germany
Hull Material:
Aluminum
YW#:
80134-3221922
Current Price:
EUR  400,000 Tax Paid (US$ 465,920) 

Custom Aluminum 60 ft Ocean Cruiser built in 2018.  The construction of this 60 foot Duebbel & Jesse took place to highest build standards of the aluminium hull and deck structure, the entire engineering and its interior construction. Only top quality components, including new Mercedes main engines, Reckman furlers etc were installed to perfection. Built in Germany, she sports the perfect decks layout and keel setup for decent deep blue water cruising across the Globe. Her protected centre cockpit allows comfortable sailing in any weather condition. Her completion stage is currently at 80%. The remaining 20% allows her new owners room for alterations both exterior and interior.





Please contact Ifor Pedley at 0044 (0) 7979665785

Interested in this boat? Tel: 0044 (0) 7979 665785

Other Boats from Yacht Brokers World Ltd

View all Boats from Yacht Brokers World Ltd
Visit Website
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Email Us
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Custom Aluminum 60 ft Ocean Cruiser, Bayern, Germany
Message cannot be empty!
sending...

Tel: 0044 (0) 7979 665785
Yacht Brokers World Ltd

Millennium Apartments
Browns Hill
Penryn, Cornwall TR108GL
United Kingdom

Yacht Brokers World Ltd
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
Message cannot be empty!
sending...