2018 Corsair 970 Sport
- View Full Specifications
Corsair 970 SPORT w/ Carbon
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 245,999
Fully Specced Corsair 970 SPORT (the taller-mast, up-rated version) including the carbon fibre mast and boom option usually found on the full carbon version of the boat (Corsair 970 Carbon).
Full suite of new Doyle sails including the fully battened laminate main, and roller-furling jib upgrade. Spinnaker, and Racing Screacher (code zero) included, as well as a mainsail cover.
7" B&G chartplotter package with autopilot, wind, speed and depth along with the windex and the requisite compass. Full details below:
- 13.5m painted Carbon mast and Carbon boom
- Synthetic dyneema cap shrouds
- 1x19 stainless steel forestay
- Single line reefing, run to helm.
- Three reefing points with 2 reef lines
- Size 35.2 winch mounted on mast
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (8 in total)
- Harken Sheet winches : 2 x size 40 – 2 speed self tailing primary, 2 x size 40 – 2 speed self tailing combing winches.
- 2 x PVC coated float nets
- 2 x PVC coated bow nets
- Aft removable swim ladder
- Aft raised mainsheet traveler
- Removable aft helm seats
- Performance Package: 2 Barber haulers with twin blocks
- Spinnaker Control Kit: Sheets, tackline, Snap shackles, blocks, winch handle.
- Screecher Control Kit: Bartel’s FEII Screecher furler unit, sheets, web straps
- Mattresses 150mm ( 6” ) foam upholstered
- Cabins finished in white easy to clean flowcoat
- 12volt LED lighting
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors
- Heavy duty isolation switch
- 12V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout
- 1 x 12V Outlets CE approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
Plumbing/Fresh Water Tanks
- Pressure water system with water to galley and bathroom
- Electric fresh water pump
- 39 gallon Water tank
- Manual bilge pump
- (1) Marelon through-hull fittings to CE/ISO standard
- Manual toilet in head
- Manual Marine toilet.
- 13 gallon Holding tank. Discharge pump out by shore station or directly overboard
- Pipes, skin fittings and sea-cocks are easily accessible and to meet CE requirements
- Vanity basin with pressure water
- Separate shower stall with wall mounted shower head & mixer tap
- Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge
- Large quantity cupboards / shelves to very high quality
- Spacious galley with lightweight carbon fiber benchtop
- LPG 2-burner stovetop
- Large stainless steel sink
- Pressure fresh water system
- Under bench storage
Furniture and cabin sides gloss gelcoat finish Saloon cabin top lined with molded frp gelcoat liner. Floors: synthetic timber flooring. Timber doors and cupboards.
- Finish: Full female moulded hulls & decks, exterior gelcoat finish with moulded-in non-slip surface on deck areas
- Hull Laminate: Infused Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin laminate of the entire hull laminate. Fiberglass construction with use of carbon fiber as structural reinforcement.
- Hull Core Material: PVC closed cell foam core
- Deck Laminate: Infused Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin laminate of the entire hull laminate.
- Deck Core Material: PVC closed cell foam core
- General Laminate: Vacuum formed polyester resin laminate
- General Core Material: PVC closed cell foam core Laminate specifications are certified to International CE standards Standard 970 Sport decal and striping.
- Fully battened mainsail: Triple stitched reinforced construction: Aramid laminate. Fiberglass sail battens
- Roller Furling Jib: Aramid laminate.
- Racing Screecher
- Mainsail Cover
- Navigation Package: B&G 7” Color Chartplotter, Autopilot, Speed & Depth Transducers
- B&G VHF Radio
- Anchor & Rode
- Docking Kit: 3 Fenders, 2 Mooring lines, & Boat hook
Includes fresh water tank, holding tank, 12V electricals and with YAMAHA 9.9hp Engine included in sale.
Contact Jay on email@example.com or Shane on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Jay Nolan at +44 7984 179713
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Corsair Marine International
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 22 ft 7 in
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from SEAWIND GROUP HOLDINGS CORSAIR MARINE INTERNATIONALView all Boats from SEAWIND GROUP HOLDINGS CORSAIR MARINE INTERNATIONAL
cheap and easy